• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us wins the Best Show and others at MTV Awards

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I haven't seen the show myself yet, but if my immediate friends and coworkers are any measure it certainly deserved it.

Have heard about the damn show basically every day in some form or another since it started airing.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Was House of the Dragon not in the running? Because if so, I preferred it WAY more than LOU. At least Rings of Power didn't take it, that dreck. Who does MTV serve these days anyways? Warner Bros/HBO? oh, I see it is Paramount. Can't say I've watched anyhting MTV in YEARS, but I do still get a warm feeling whenever Ricky Rachman or the other 80's VJs pop up on something (siriusXM seems to have a few).

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I can see how they took best duo. The chemistry on screen between these two was electric. I really felt like they were the last of us.

So much irony in the name MTV Movie Awards. I grew up watching it in the 80s and when the 90s hit, it started going downhill, minus the awesome liquid television and almost all of their animation and bizzare television. Loved that shit.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
It's had so many positive accolades and then sadly it gets this kind of negative attention - an MTV award. Will always be a black mark against the show.
/s (sort of)

iPaul93

Haven't finished HotD, so I'm not sure how good it is, but what were the other contenders? I liked TloU, so I don't mind it winning anyway.

VulcanRaven

Still won't be watching this shit of a SJW show and shoved in agendas and a cast that looks nothing like the game characters. Hard pass.

They ruined the game with this show. It's fucking awful and spit to the fans :/
the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Last of us hbo is exactly what people thought it would be, watch season 2 be even better.

Top Bottom