• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last 3 Hours of Bioshock Infinite Are Gaming At Its Best (Unmarked Spoilers)

Duxxy3

/shrug

I loved the game. I've played it more than either Bioshock or Bioshock 2. I don't think it's better than Bioshock 1, but more replayable for me. I do wish they had gone with a weapon wheel instead of 2 weapons at a time.

hotcyder

Bioshock Infinite is one of the worst video games i've ever played and the ending is a big fart in the face.

I'd go on but this game doesn't deserve dissection - I'm just glad that every AAA game that came out after didn't take a single lesson from that game forward, leaving the game as dated and awful as the racism it tries to comment on.

This game is so divisive, one of the best endings ever and the gameplay was sufficiently good. I loved learning how pop songs had made it to this world.

Bioshock Infinite is one of the worst video games i've ever played and the ending is a big fart in the face.

I'd go on but this game doesn't deserve dissection - I'm just glad that every AAA game that came out after didn't take a single lesson from that game forward, leaving the game as dated and awful as the racism it tries to comment on.

Did you hate the beginning? Did you hate literally everything about it? There is not one one lesson that could make another game better?

Heck I didn't like the Order at all but I can name about 10 things it did I want other games to pick up on.

Ridiculous

Top Bottom