• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The lack of info on God of War Ragnarok is concerning

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
On the scale of chihuahuas to Xanax, how concerned are we still?

711c85451244fcf1b6bc4e9198ab9f09.gif

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Lol you got busted once again.

You speak about those horrible console warriors all the time, yet I've never heard you once call out an Xbox warrior. Strange.
The scales tip so heavily blue around here it's not even funny. And we all know you are one of the biggest warriors here so get bent.

Last edited:
So blue that Neogaf's game of the year for 2021 was Halo Infinite.

But keep it up, you've been on a roll over the last few days.
60% of the posts lately are from people complaining about this place being SonyGAF anytime anyone dare says anything good about PlayStation

Your question was made in bad faith, there was no need to reply directly to it, my point stands.
is not in bad faith. is just that there is not 100% guarantee that is or is not going to get delayed. what happened with people saying starfield was not going to be delayed?....

yep...they ended up like 🤡🤡

Swift_Star

Banned
60% of the posts lately are from people complaining about this place being SonyGAF anytime anyone dare says anything good about PlayStation
It’s amusing how it’s like that in the other place too. Sony can’t win.
is not in bad faith. is just that there is not 100% guarantee that is or is not going to get delayed. what happened with people saying starfield was not going to be delayed?....

yep...they ended up like 🤡🤡
With Starfield there was plenty of evidence, we didn’t have even a pic of gameplay, whereas with gow we already have gameplay vids.

sircaw

Banned
It’s amusing how it’s like that in the other place too. Sony can’t win.

With Starfield there was plenty of evidence, we didn’t have even a pic of gameplay, whereas with gow we already have gameplay vids.
I get why Xbox players are upset I really do, but instead of taking it out on the sony guys on this site, they should head to Twitter and bombard some of those Xbox people with the same passion. Greenberg, Phil, the spin doctors like Eastwood and dealer, those are the guys you should be angry with.

Last edited:
Well, but that is a logical fallacy. The evidence we have is that it’s releasing this year and you can’t contradict that unless you can prove it. And you can’t.
You can say the opposite.

I am just saying that there is plenty of evidence that games can be delayed up to the 'last minute'.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
So blue that Neogaf's game of the year for 2021 was Halo Infinite.

But keep it up, you've been on a roll over the last few days.

Let's be real here, our boy Ethomaz wasn't the only one who made posts that the results were faked and asked for a recount :p

Games with enough marketing and/or high profile cloud-attention regardless of budgets

Games with enough marketing and/or high profile cloud-attention regardless of budgets
You are just moving goalposts and not being very honest. Your argument dosen't logically make sense, as i have pointed out.

The norm is games release on time. On occasion games get delayed.

You can add modifiers to these facts if you want but it makes it seem like you are contorting the argument to deflect from being intellectually honest.

Last edited:
You are just moving goalposts and not being very honest. Your argument dosen't logically make sense, as i have pointed out.
You are moving the goal post. Because my point is that there is not a 100% guarantee that a videogame is not going to be delayed or released on 'time' for that matter. And time after time this has been proven true.

The norm is games release on time. On occasion games get delayed.
Nope at all.

You can add modifiers to these facts if you want but it makes it seem like you are contorting the argument to fromect form being intellectually honest.
Is about being specific/categoric. Generalization is useless.

Especially when we are taking about SPECIFICALLY/CATEGORICALLY God of War Ragnarok.

Top Bottom