• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Has Been Ordered to Pay Up in Sexual Assault Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, The Game was sued for $10 million in a lawsuit filed by Priscilla Rainey, who claimed that the rapper had sexually assaulted her. The two were filming the reality show She's Got Game during the time of the alleged assault.
Game initially failed to respond to the case in a timely fashion, but last month, had his legal team file documents in an effort to have a judge assess Rainey's credibility.

According to a new report, the Game's legal efforts have officially come up short.
http://www.bet.com/music/2016/11/19/the-game-has-been-ordered-to-pay-up-in-sexual-assault-case.html

Here's Game's accuser, Priscilla Rainey making her case against Game.
Priscilla Says The Game Sexually Assaulted Her & She Has Proof

She claims after the alleged assault, Game told her "Ill choke the shit out you then pay you. You live in my world"

For his part, Game responded earlier in the year with an instagram post denying the allegations & called his accuser a "transvestite". He wrote:
“Don’t be fooled by these accusations or the dollar amount in the headlines ’cause I put that on my favorite aunties poodle this broad ain’t gettin’ sh*t ! Every girl on that show will tell u I never touched this chick or ever desired to be anywhere near her,” “She got kicked off the show & as a result she filed this lame lawsuit which was probably her intentions before the show was ever even started. She was begging for my attention the entire time we shot the show & was given the ultimate Major League Baseball CURVE ball so that upset her & made her lil wee wee hard so she did what all chicks like her do when life gives them no other options…. They sue you ! This is really a crying shame.”

Game's responded to this latest verdict on instagram with a series of hashtags that tell his side of the story:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-eKlRAPSz/?taken-by=losangelesconfidential

Between Game's album flopping after his fake beef/publicity tour, then taking this L to a woman from North Philly, Im starting to believe in karma.

The Game said that woman has a penis. He touched an alleged penis and has to pay for it. L's

Hopefully this will help stop the sexual harassment of women with celebrity figures. You are not entitled to someone because you are rich.

You can be president though.

For a moment I saw the title and thought this was about Triple H, leaving me a bit confused.

But on topic, I can't condone this kind of behaviour. Dude seems like a piece of shit.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
#FineNiggaFriday #SheSaidItsBeenAWhile #BeenAWhileSinceWhat #SinceIPostedAFineNiggaFriday #OrSinceYouHadYoPussyAteRight #SheSaidBoth #iSaidAwwwShitWYD #SheSaidNothingJustSittingHereListeningToSolange #iSaidWhatsYoFavSong #SheSaidDontWait #iSaidIWont #SheLaughed #TheniSaidWhereYoDude #SheSayAtWork #HeWorkTheGraveYard #iSayGraveyard #ThatsCoolCauseImBoutToDIGYouOut #SheSayYouGotAShovelCauseIWantYouToBuryYoDickInThisPussy #iSaidGuessItsBoutToBeAFuneral #SheSayCanYouCallMeAUber #iSaidXLorPrius #SheSayILikeItLonggggg #iSayPerfectUberXLBlackAndLongItIs #SheSayHowLongItsGoneTake #iSayForMeToBustOrForTheUberToGetThere #SheSayBoth #iSay60Minutes #DropsMic #MeatPrintPapiSpoken

Hashtags were a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom