• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the dumbest, weirdest xbox to exist probably | Noodle

DaGwaphics

Quite a story. It's funny how people rarely every wiped the OG Xbox before selling it. I don't think I did either.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I don't understand why these youtubers have these obnoxious little cartoon avatars that just go through the same 4 poses every time
They have these obnoxious gimmicks and it attitudes to make them stand out .. but the problem is this makes their young viewers obnoxious and then society becomes like these idiot are pretending to be.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
I don't understand why these youtubers have these obnoxious little cartoon avatars that just go through the same 4 poses every time
They have these obnoxious gimmicks and it attitudes to make them stand out .. but the problem is this makes their young viewers obnoxious and then society becomes like these idiot are pretending to be.
Noodle is an animator though. He fully animates his character in many videos. Even in these kinds of videos he draws all of the cardboard poses himself. He definitely didn't use 4 poses, and he has not used these christmas themed ones anywhere else.

And look who commented
unknown.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom