• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Booty-Eating Renaissance

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

I'm gonna let Courage the Cowardly Dog give me sex tips.

Bruh, there's no one better.
the_things_i_do_for_love_by_effortless_stef-d3kkaf0.jpg

if she got a nice ass, like really good aesthetic ass, ill eat it out until my jaw locks up.

not into receiving tho, just not something that gets my dick hard.

off topic: this one time i came in an ex gf's ass and she wanted me to eat her ass out right after. i said nah your ass aint a baskin robbins, i dont need to try all the damn flavors..

I don't specifically plan to eat the booty but if I'm really into the pussy eating and the tongue slips I roll with it and rock her hole. Most chicks don't mind if they are really horny.

I don't see what girls get out of getting rimmed. Does it feel the same as when a guy gets rimmed? Even without a prostate?

I appreciate everyone's comments about cleanliness. I'm glad everyone i've rimmed keeps it clean back there. Fleet+Soap and water.

depths20XX

I don't see what girls get out of getting rimmed. Does it feel the same as when a guy gets rimmed? Even without a prostate?

I appreciate everyone's comments about cleanliness. I'm glad everyone i've rimmed keeps it clean back there. Fleet+Soap and water.

Well your prostate isn't on your asshole so I'd imagine it feels the same for them?

Well when I was younger and less hairier a girl did it to in a hot tub and it was awesome. I do it to my girlfriend on our extra freaky nights. She doesn't do it to me really, but I don't blame her, I have a hairy ass nowadays. I just think its something fun to do to liven stuff up on occasion. Theres only so many positions and so many "basic" sexual things you can do until it all becomes stale. Live a little people.

Mr Swine

Banned
So you guys eat the booty and then swallow? That's gross :x

sounds disgusting either way eating out of someone's booty :/

So you guys eat the booty and then swallow? That's gross :x

sounds disgusting either way eating out of someone's booty :/

Apparently MOST of you don't know what the ins and outs of it all consists of. Your not waiting at the door ready to jump on their ass with your tongue after they have just taken a shit. For me, this is stuff after taking a shower together, a hot tub, or just know both partners have just taken a shower earlier. Jesus christ, people don't know how to have some fun with females.

Jimothy

if she got a nice ass, like really good aesthetic ass, ill eat it out until my jaw locks up.

off topic: this one time i came in an ex gf's ass and she wanted me to eat her ass out right after. i said nah your ass aint a baskin robbins, i dont need to try all the damn flavors..
When you say she has a nice ass, do you mean the look of it on the outside or her actual asshole.

depths20XX

Apparently MOST of you don't know what the ins and outs of it all consists of. Your not waiting at the door ready to jump on their ass with your tongue after they have just taken a shit. For me, this is stuff after taking a shower together, a hot tub, or just know both partners have just taken a shower earlier. Jesus christ, people don't know how to have some fun with females.

Seriously, you get in that ass when the time is right. Not after your girls morning coffee dump or whatever.

Giggzy

Ex-gf hated everything to do with anal.

Girl I'm dating now loves everything to do with anal. I'm much happier these days.

I love giving/receiving analingus

Monocle

There are times when life tests us with the unexpected. If we can rise to the challenge and push through our fear, we come out the other side stronger.

Sadly you hit your personal level cap for sex, and now the gates of heaven are closed to you. Sorry.

royalan

Guys:

WASH YOUR ASSES.

I love whenever this conversation comes up, and I'm asked if I enjoy it and I'm like "yep! If a dude wants me to give it up he better eat it like his mama made it."

And dude's (usually straight) are always like, "Eww. But what about swamp ass and shit chunks?"

And I'm always like, "I wouldn't know anything about that since my bussy STAYS on that Mr. Clean *squeak squeak*. But thanks for spilling the beans on YOUR bad hygiene."

Guys, every day. When you get in that shower.

Get that rag.

APPLY that soap.

And get ALL UP IN the crack of that ass.

You should be doing this anyway.

Zombine

Banned
Guys:

WASH YOUR ASSES.

I love whenever this conversation comes up, and I'm asked if I enjoy it and I'm like "yep! If a dude wants me to give it up he better eat it like his mama made it."

And dude's (usually straight) are always like, "Eww. But what about swamp ass and shit chunks?"

And I'm always like, "I wouldn't know anything about that since my bussy STAYS on that Mr. Clean *squeak squeak*. But thanks for spilling the beans on YOUR bad hygiene."

Guys, every day. When you get in that shower.

Get that rag.

APPLY that soap.

And get ALL UP IN the crack of that ass.

You should be doing this anyway.

Baby wipes forever.

Well your prostate isn't on your asshole so I'd imagine it feels the same for them?

Oh wow. See me being rimmed while being stroked or sucked (Salad tossing i guess they call it) is like an instant whammy. I can't take more than like 30 seconds before i come because it just feels so awesome, and i usually use it as a finishing move as well since I like eating cake too. Don't want it to last much longer? Toss salad! I swear it gets 'em off in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom