• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Booty-Eating Renaissance

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qsn7OdH.gif

brehs out here not eating ass, in 2014? Dunno how to explain it but if you like spicy cuisine you'll love it. Good ass taste like pepper.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
There was the famous ass eating boom of the 1920s and a small boom in the 60s. However during war time and economic strife there is a huge downturn. I forget the study i read it in but apparantly not a single ass was eaten in 2008.

I literally just heard a story on NPR about how ass eating is rebounding pretty strongly now. We're almost back to pre-recession levels.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I've never encountered pepper ass. For real though, Cool Ranch Doritos.

My current gf has no taste. I turbo that shit pretty fiercely before I ever dive in, though.

UraMallas

I've heard. I've mulled it over. I've attempted to let one get close, but I gained some karate chop skillz I never knew I possessed.

Maybe take out the never....if I tried again it would be one life altering moment. Like dancing in public.
It will affirm the existence of a generous and kind higher power. You must.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, we do need a poll. Mods, help us out. Maybe if I invoke some names they'll come.

Calling Stumpokapow
Mumei
Besada
Kabouter

Anyoneeee

Monocle

I mean why even bother? The odds of ending up with shit in your fucking mouth is still reasonably high (fuck the bullshit; it's not clean unless you've done some serious cleansing and even then...). What's wrong with all all the other holes you can stimulate?
TIL showers don't work.

Don't bother showering folks, you have to dine on poop no matter what. Just embrace it.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
What's the etiquette on kissing after eating ass?

I would think that if it wasn't clean enough to warrant a kiss on the mouth afterward, it wasn't clean enough to eat.

studyguy

Feel like I'd have to spring this shit on my girl one day to see how she reacts. I had to put in that work to even get in the booty in the first place. Might be worth it to get that reaction

Zekes!

The girl I'm seeing now doesn't like nothing to do with her ass. If she senses anything near it, the sirens go off and she's yelling at me, ruining the vibe.

Damn shame too 'cause I'm totally down to eat some booty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom