• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's 2015, and Men Are Still Being Pussies About Eating Pussy (Jezebel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaffield

I'll eat pussy all night but menstrual blood and fecal matter are just too much.

I try to stay away from shit, but I don't mind the blood. I could use little extra iron in my diet anyways

if you really get in there while she's on her period her head will fucking spin dude, I've seen girls get freakier than ever during shark week

hwalker84

I still meet guys who think performing oral means they're surrendering their manhood. It's rather pathetic.

11829613.jpg

Dr Prob

Banned
I didn't know that there were men who refused to go down on women.

When I was growing up this kind of thinking was actually fairly common - that going down wasn't manly/made you subordinate and all that nonsense. Whether it was a slowly dying holdover from previous shitty attitudes, spurred on by music, just not having access to information or some combination of all of those, it was certainly a thing. Weird that it still is for some people (I don't mean to imply that any sexual acts are mandatory, obviously everyone has their own stuff going on, more the lack of regard for the concept of reciprocity and the idea that hey, she might want to cum, too).

Noted sex expert Beenie Man's thoughtful response

Anyway, we really shouldn't be having a pussy-eating thread without this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB51NCcvuMs&feature=youtu.be&t=52s

kyser73

Lots of scared boys ITT.

Good to see plenty of men too.

It's labia & a clit guys, not a fucking monster. Say hi. Stay for a conversation.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I've actually got to the point after many many years of man-whoring that I'm not excited or trying for sex anymore.
Instead what really pleasures me is basically body worship of the woman I'm with.

Lay her out, kiss every inch, eat the ass and pussy like a monster.

Last GF was still breastfeeding even..
She'd be on her period and I'd have blood, milk and juices all all over my face.
The nighr we broke up I ate the booty one last time on her living room floor as a goodbye kiss lol

Current GF is skinny and tiny. LOVE scooping both hands under her ass and lifting her up to my face. Ass in my hands 2ft off the bed and my faced buried in her cunt. Makes the front to back dining experience great and hands full of ass can't be beat.

too bad he's banned, I had just stumbled on a picture of him and his ex
5844998622_cave_romance_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Sai-kun

Banned
i did it in the shower. unsurprisingly, it tasted like i had a bloody lip (she came pretty fast too)

Hm I think I would give this a shot. Being in the shower would definitely make me (and hopefully her) feel better about the mess.

vern

I enjoy it. Hate when girls tell me they won't let me, or they don't like it or whatever. Wtf lady?

RDreamer

Look I'm all for eating pussy but nobody should be 69ing after high school

What? Why not? Eating pussy is good. Getting your dick sucked is good. Whynotboth.gif?

I mean I do 69 way less than giving/getting oral individually, but it's fun sometimes.

Monocle

Look I'm all for eating pussy but nobody should be 69ing after high school
You sound like a real livewire in the sack.

"No funny business, OK? Feel free to enjoy yourself, but no crowding. And try to keep the noise down. Hey, where are you going?"

Monocle

Nobody should be pressured into doing anything they're not comfortable with, articles like this one are terrible.
If you can't be a giving partner and accommodate your girl's reasonable expectations in the bedroom, you'd best find someone who shares your preferences. It's not cool to stifle your SO's sex life because you're not down for a rather vanilla activity.

I bet most guys who don't like to give oral are happy to have their dick sucked. So maybe nut up and reciprocate once in a while? It's a little selfish to always want to be on the receiving end. Try taking pleasure in your partner's pleasure, would be my suggestion.

Not

Banned
Nobody should be pressured into doing anything they're not comfortable with, articles like this one are terrible.

I agree as long as you're both on the same page. If you have a problem doing it when she requests it, well, get over it. Especially if you've never done it before. You might be surprised.

duxstar

See I don't do it cause I always feel like I'm doing it wrong , most the girls I've done it with seem to like sex way more. I've tried the whole ABC's thing , just feel like I'm bad at it.

Ratrat

If you can't be a giving partner and accommodate your girl's reasonable expectations in the bedroom, you'd best find someone who shares your preferences. It's not cool to stifle your SO's sex life because you're not down for a rather vanilla activity.

I bet most guys who don't like to give oral are happy to have their dick sucked. So maybe nut up and reciprocate once in a while? It's a little selfish to always want to be on the receiving end. Try taking pleasure in your partner's pleasure, would be my suggestion.
Suppose you are a gay man who's not comfortable with rimming but allow your bf to perform it on you, because he wants to. Are you now obliged to perform it on him? Btw men should definitely not expect bjs if their spouse doesnt enjoy it. Its obnoxious.

Yes, everything you have said is true. Having said that, it's something that should be discussed between yourself and your partner. If you are not compatible in the bedroom then find another partner, that goes for both sexes. Articles like this are needlessly antagonizing towards people who do genuinely feel uncomfortable doing a certain act, and clearly biased towards the woman's PoV as well. But it's from Jezebel, so I'm not surprised that it's this bad.

I agree as long as you're both on the same page. If you have a problem doing it when she requests it, well, get over it. Especially if you've never done it before. You might be surprised.

It's all about communication between partners.

Since casual sex was mentioned, it's not very safe to actually eat pussy...

You might as well get your condom off, since you screwed with yourself being protected against STDs anway.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
With a girl who is a virgin at the moment, I get to go down town though and she digs it. Pile driver position and get a bit of ass too. Tongue penetration, get in the puss.

Caayn

Meh, I like it. Gives her pleasure so why would I not do it. Only problem I have is that I run out of breath everytime.... Need to find a way to do it while maintaining my breath.

tkscz

Meh, I like it. Gives her pleasure so why would I not do it. Only problem I have is that I run out of breath everytime.... Need to find a way to do it while maintaining my breath.

Where is your noses when you do it?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Breathe through your nose, every once in a while exhale through your mouth by blowing sharply in her clit.

If you want to go the extra mile, once she's wet, get two fingers in there, make them hook shaped, find the g spot, push your knuckles down, and massage that g spot firmly but gently. She'll thank you for it.

Monocle

Suppose you are a gay man who's not comfortable with rimming but allow your bf to perform it on you, because he wants to. Are you now obliged to perform it on him? Btw men should definitely not expect bjs if their spouse doesnt enjoy it. Its obnoxious.
Ideally, sexual expectations should be discussed beforehand. In fact, that's always a good idea. It's crucial to make sure you're sexually compatible with your partner early on in your relationship, so no one's going to feel surprised or put-upon when their limits are suddenly tested.

If I had an aversion to an activity, but it's not for health reasons, then I'd certainly try to accommodate my dude as long as 1) he practiced excellent hygiene, and 2) he was willing to pay me back by indulging my own kinks. A good example would be foot worship. I don't find anything remotely appealing, much less arousing, about the idea of tongue bathing someone's toes, but if my partner is good, giving, and game, then the least I can do is try to venture slightly outside my comfort zone and be equally accommodating.

I will say this, though: If you're constantly negotiating in the bedroom, that's a sign that you need to communicate better in advance.

Yes, everything you have said is true. Having said that, it's something that should be discussed between yourself and your partner. If you are not compatible in the bedroom then find another partner, that goes for both sexes. Articles like this are needlessly antagonizing towards people who do genuinely feel uncomfortable doing a certain act, and clearly biased towards the woman's PoV as well. But it's from Jezebel, so I'm not surprised that it's this bad.
A little bias toward the woman's POV isn't such a bad thing in this world, where there's a serious sexual double standard at play that maintains the expectation that women should "perform" while guys kick back and enjoy the benefits of their hard work. It's the 21st century, people. Time to update your gender politics and start looking at sex as a collaborative activity rather than a fun way to get your dick wet.

If this doesn't apply to you, high five! But let's not pretend there's not a major imbalance here.

Caayn

Where is your noses when you do it?
Just above it.
Breathe through your nose, every once in a while exhale through your mouth by blowing sharply in her clit.

If you want to go the extra mile, once she's wet, get two fingers in there, make them hook shaped, find the g spot, push your knuckles down, and massage that g spot firmly but gently. She'll thank you for it.
Will try that, thanks. Problem is that at that time I'm completely focused on performing and forget to breathe.

Mindwipe

I love going down on girls, but that is a vile article that says consent doesn't matter, and extrapolates one person onto an entire gender.

Awful shit.

Also the bit about how lack of consent is only valid if you've done something a thousand times before is really troubling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom