• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Best Hollywood “Chris” of this generation

The best Hollywood “Chris” this generation

• Chris Pratt (Parks N Rec, Jurassic World, Starlord)

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Chris Evans (Human Torch, Captain America)

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Chris Pine (Captain Kirk)

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Chris Hemsworth (Thor, also Captain Kirk for 12 minutes)

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • “Chris”tian Bale (Batman, Newsies)

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Sooooo... Hollywood has blessed us with 5 talented, good looking Chrises this generation, it inevitably invites comparison- at least in my bored mind.

Yes, I know Christian is not really a Chris. Has anyone called him Chris? I don’t care. He’s a contemporary of the others and he’s freakin Batman. He has to be in the discussion.

So let the arguments begin! Who is the best Chris?
Who has the best body of work?
Who is the most likeable?
Who is going to be the most viable beyond the franchises that made them famous?
And the most important question: Who is the handsomest?

Last edited:

Fbh

Chris Pratt. He was great in Parks and Rec and he is the lead in the best MCU franchise.

As an Actors it's easily Bale though. Chris Pratt is basically just playing a more/less dumb version of the same character in all of his roles and I doubt he has much range beyond that

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
I went Pratt. I like Capt America, but he's pretty anonymous in everything else he's been in whereas Pratt always delivers whatever the role.

TacosNSalsa

Wow..I can vote for any of them , except Christian Bale. Each of them were in 2 roles that I really liked. Pratt as in Jurassic World and he's Star Lord, Hemsworth I like as Thor and the guy in Cabin in the Woods,Evans is great as Cap (duh) but also really liked him in The Losers and Pine is great as Capt. Kirk and was really good in Wonder Woman..

Who is the best Chris?

tenor.gif

Who has the best body of work?

tumblr_ow148v1hmq1sb30yoo4_500.gif

Who is the most likable?

2YS.gif

Who is going to be the most viable beyond the franchises that made them famous?

giphy.gif

And the most important question: Who is the handsomest?

1nro.gif

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
If we are nominating our own Chrises, I choose Kristian Espedal, aka Gaahl. I'm pretty sure he acted in some Norwegian action movie. That's basically Hollywood.

B0hxzSxCMAAZbr6.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Who is the best Chris?

What a great performance that was. So multilayered, so vibrant, so sadistic and creepy, yet charming and manipulative. It´s masterclass acting. And Bale has turned in quite few of those.

Thus, my vote is on Bale. (loved his performance in The Fighter and American Hustle too, outstanding acting).

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Since we're counting Bale, Bale. Dude does more physically for roles than any actor that ever lived.

ZZ0CBF22FB.jpg

Top Bottom