• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That feeling when grocery shipping legitimately scares you

Check this out

txPvtiv.jpg

My only reaction to thos plant based flavorless ham was this

hUHqTVe.jpg

Mistake

Some veggie burgers are actually really good. I met a restaurant owner from another country, who I believe was jewish, that made one using beets. It tasted better than a lot of beef burgers I’ve had. He told me how there is a period of time where they don’t eat meat, so they came up with alternatives

Last edited:

nush

Soy with added coloring and flavoring. Can't call that shit ham, I'd sue for false advertising.

MrMephistoX

Some veggie burgers are actually really good. I met a restaurant owner from another country, who I believe was jewish, that made one using beets. It tasted better than a lot of beef burgers I’ve had. He told me how there is a period of time where they don’t eat meat, so they came up with alternatives

I actually like the Beyond and Impossible products a lot secret is throwing real cheese and condiments on it not going’s full vegan but vegetarian. I also go crazy with seasoning so you can barely tell.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
“Nutritional yeast” is on the ingredients for that.

Sounds like code for “if we didn’t load this with enough MSG to flavor a hundred thousand ramen packets, it would taste like paper sprinkled with garlic and salt.”

Last edited:
“Nutritional yeast” is on the ingredients for that.

Sounds like code for “if we didn’t load this with enough MSG to flavor a hundred thousand ramen packets, it would taste like paper sprinkled with garlic and salt.”
So you ate it? No wonder you were volunteered as Tribute. All praise the mighty HAMB!

#Phonepunk#

Banned
“harmless” lol yes the fake self righteousness of veganisim

it’s a fact of life that in order to live we must consume another living being. This is the sacrifice that must be made. And no matter how much vegans pat themselves on the back for their moral righteousness they seem to be fine with ignoring that plants themselves are living things, and the violence they once did to animals is still being done to living beings, and this “harmless” tag is nothing more than ignorant self flattery.

Last edited:

TheContact

My wife is vegetarian so she buys fake meats, but mostly just “chicken” products. Haven’t tried ham, but actually the morning star “chicken nuggets” are pretty decent especially with sauce

Top Bottom