• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

7tUoI.jpg

demidar

I wonder how the Adam Savage portion will go. They should bring in Gerstmann with him for kicks, it'll be like worlds colliding.

Gomu Gomu

"Your hole and my hole do not align perfectly"
"Your hole is clearly not like Steve's"

Somehow everything Will says sounds sexual .

Gomu Gomu

Gary, please bring up the gaming journalism/game PR relationship issue with Jeff. I would love to hear what he thinks about the whole thing.

Gomu Gomu

The Raid has to happen. It just has to happen. Vinny as a camera man and Jeff in Japan for 48 hours going through retro game stores and buying shit is probably the most appealing idea ever.

No_Style

Pork buns are like Big Macs to me. You know it isn't the highest quality meat in there but they're so tasty when you're in the mood for one.

cjkeats

I don't think there's any where to even get a pork bun where I live. At least, I've never seen one in person before.

cjkeats

Do you have any chinese restaurants doing yum cha?

They serve them there.

Every Chineses place in my city is nothing more than a mix of Chinese and Canadian food buffet, in other words chicken balls, rice, and french fries. Eating foreign food is slim pickings here.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Every Chineses place in my city is nothing more than a mix of Chinese and Canadian food buffet, in other words chicken balls, rice, and french fries. Eating foreign food is slim pickings here.

Well, if you ever go to a place where food doesn't suck, be sure to look out for chinese restaurants that do yum cha. :p It's an amazing dining experience. If the restaurant is good of course.

demidar

No. Gary mentioned at the start of the stream that he was excited to meet Adam for the first time, and promised Will & Norm to behave himself.

Yeah lotta star power in this cast. Wish Gary didn't promise behave himself though, much more funny if he's just himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom