• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2013! 24 Hour Podcasting for Charity (10/25)

Skimming through the archive.

What the heck is Veronica Belmont up to these days? The last time I seen her was probably the last Octoberkast.

I caught a 9 hour block from Eurotruck on yesterday, with the archive up can anyone give me an idea on timestamps for some of the better guests? Black Dragon first and foremost.

I didn't catch any of this live and I want to consume the whole thing. How much would I be missing out on if I only listened to the podcast archive? Going the podcast route is ideal for me due to a data cap and being able to listen to the podcast anywhere, but if there's lots of cool stuff shown on the stream I will watch the video.

Chuck

Still without luck
I didn't catch any of this live and I want to consume the whole thing. How much would I be missing out on if I only listened to the podcast archive? Going the podcast route is ideal for me due to a data cap and being able to listen to the podcast anywhere, but if there's lots of cool stuff shown on the stream I will watch the video.

I say most of it you don't need. But, for some things that will be very apparent you need to see when listening you could just make note of the time and click and watch the Twitch video. There is a lot of cool video stuff.

watch the video or don't bother

Jake

Serious Idle Thumbing right there.
It seemed like what Will really wanted to talk about was late 1990s web technology and memes. Octoberkast is super fun; I'd like to stick around longer sometime. It's the closest thing to the old Whiskey Media long-form Friday streaming shenanigans that still exists.

Rewatching the habanero finale, man Jeff and Norm are just pure comedy.

Next year's OctoberKast really needs to be nothing but people getting slapped and eating hot peppers and talking to the Idle Thumbs about 90s memes.

jyoung188

Next year's OctoberKast really needs to be nothing but people getting slapped and eating hot peppers and talking to the Idle Thumbs about 90s memes.

I was only able to catch the last 4 hours live and I'm so glad I did, that was such a great finale haha. Norm's reaction was the best and I can't believe Jeff took part since he's such a picky eater. And Will was totally out after he wiped his tounge with the napkin.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Next year you guys should take it up a notch and punch eachother.

This stream has given me days of entertainment, and I'm only more than halfway through. Some random thoughts:

- Your guest lineup is perfect so far, what an interesting collection of people

- "He's gonna die inside those goggles" hahahaha

- I'm straight as an arrow, but Alexis is kind of dreamy

- I couldn't imagine just listening to an audio version of this, every segment seems to be very visual

iGuXl7pWUrfHL.gif

Top Bottom