• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Temptation...

Just got an email from Gamestop. For a few weeks, World of WarCraft is only $30. My biggest problem with getting the game was the idea of paying monthly fees, and that I don't have a credit card. But, as if Gamestop knew my weakness, they also are selling these renewable cards that give you 60 days of play time. That's a pretty good idea, and it really fixes my biggest concerns.

I could get a DS, a mic, and World of WarCraft in December...god. I know WOW would wind up owning my life, so I'm hesitant to get it.

I know alot of poeple here play WOW, soo...what say you GAF?

Raiden

Banned
Get it! You'll love it!

But dont start off playing with a Paladin eventhough it seems te coolest class if you look up information wich class etc you'll pick. When you're lv40 Paladin people dont love you so much anymore.

Now my cards have expired but im thinking of picking it up again sometime.

Raiden said:
Get it! You'll love it!

But dont start off playing with a Paladin eventhough it seems te coolest class if you look up information wich class etc you'll pick. When you're lv40 Paladin people dont love you so much anymore.

Now my cards have expired but im thinking of picking it up again sometime.

So you can renew the cards after they expire, right? How much does that cost?

Raiden

Banned
methodman said:
why not paladin?

runaway4qr.jpg

Because of this for starters, but dont take it too seriously even though there are alot of Paladin haters screaming they're useless and all, they're pretty fun. Slow levelers with the longest 1vs1 fights though, but we sure are hard to take down :p

Overall the game gets fun when you reach lv 40 and you get your mount(In my case my free mount :p)

wowb17mw.jpg

wowb23eo.jpg

robochimp

I've tried the demo and it wasn't really my thing.

Here is the current temptation I'm fighting

link

EC.PAN.CT26WX15.JPG

I really dont need this, but I want it.

Tarazet

I am so bad about buying everything I'm interested in. I have no willpower anymore.. and it doesn't hurt that I've gotten the buy/resell thing down so solidly that I hardly ever lose any money.

Top Bottom