• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Reveal trailer

Finally some news about this game!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Nickelodeon GIF

Last edited:

AJUMP23

I think you meant T - U - R - T - L - E POWER!
On the half shell they're the heroes four.
In this day and age who could ask for more?
The crime wave is high with mugging mysterious.
All police and detectives are furious
'Cause they can't find the source of this lethally evil force.
This is serious so give me a quarter.
I was a witness. Get me a reporter.
Call April ONeil in on this case eh.
You better hurry up. There's no time to waste.
We need help like quick, on the double.
Have pity on the city man it's in trouble.
We need heroes like the Lone Ranger when
Tonto came pronto when there was danger.
They didn't say, "We'd be there in half an hour."
'Cause they displayed Turtle Power.

StormCell

I guess we will know tommorow
Oh dang, you're right.

Unlike others, I am not hoping for a same-day release as I feel this is deserving of a release date and a wait.

Honestly, I feel like there are so many things they can screw up that I would really rather they trickle out a few things like the sound track. If they don't nail the level music, this will be a big bomba.

BlackTron

I get the visuals they going for and why, but I wish the graphics style was more high res.

Yeah, I'd like more games that show how they would have looked if the change to 3D didn't happen when it did.

More titles that show what a 2D sequel on Saturn would have looked like, instead of just mimicking the 8 and 16-bit eras all the time.

AJUMP23

Now our ace reporter was hot on the trail,
determined to put these crooks in jail.
She spied the bad guys and saw what happened but before she knew it,
she fell in the trap and got caught.
Yeah, she was all alone, with no friends and no phone.
Now this was beyond her worst dreams
'cause she was cornered by some wayward teens.
Headed by Shredder, they were anything but good.
Misguided, unloved, they called 'em "the foot."
They could terrorize and be angry youth
and they'd mug the people who needed proof.
Then from out of the dark came an awesome sound.
Shouting "Cow-a-bun-ga" as they hit the ground.
From the field of weeds the heroes rescued the flower
'cause they possessed Turtle Power.

Neff

Now the villain is chillin' so you make a stand
Back to the wall, put your sword in your hand
Remember the words of your teacher, your master
Evil moves fast but good moves faster
than light, shining from your illumination
Good versus evil equals confrontation
So when you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
Try to rely on your Turtle Power

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
They announced today that it is coming to consoles (plural) in addition to Switch. Buckle your seat belt, because the Party Wagon will be rolling on whichever platform you prefer to play on!

YES! Thank you! Now I don't have to worry about people having a bad connection for (the hopefully existing) online multiplayer. :)

(Also, I'm kind of an achievement nerd) 🤓

Last edited:

StormCell

Someone should really put out a compliation of the classic TMNT games from NES/SNES/Genesis to ride on the hype surrounding this new one.

I wish. I'm not sure what licensing barriers are preventing it or what they had to do to even get Turtles II the Arcade Game, but for reasons it sure seems as though the old NES games are locked to that platform and Turtles IV Arcade/Reshelled is the best we are going to get. And considering that Reshelled couldn't even remix the original sound track, I wonder if game's license to its OST has even expired.

Last edited:

SilentUser

Excited to play this game on PS5 with my buddies. Got worried when they first announced, but now it seems like it will be available everywhere.

BlackTron

Damn they delayed it till 2022.

If it means we get a better game, so be it. I've been waiting too long for a decent TMNT game ever since Turtles in Time...do what needs to be done guys.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
April is confirmed to fight alongside the Turtles annnnd.... the game is also coming to consoles (besides Switch). Sadly, the game won't be here until 2022....

The image looks like they have plenty of room on the other side for at least one more character 👏

Dr Bass

Too bad this isn't here sooner. I feel like April's in-game art shows what's weird about the turtles though. Why is she so stubby looking? They all look mashed. Doesn't look as good as the old arcade game.

Top Bottom