• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for June: Far Cry 6, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, Inscryption and more

dotnotbot

Killzone Liberation has trophies with platinum, sweet. Now you can plat whole series as long as you got online trophies before servers shutdowns...

Looks like I purchased Killzone Liberation digitally way back when and forgot about it, the download was free for me. That was a nice surprise.

weird how they didn't list all the games in the post. some cool games in there like Inscryption and A Hat in Time
Almost seems like their team is exhausted from negotiating the deals, so can't be bothered anymore with properly isting and promoting everything. Just weird.

Also, MS manages to announce the leaving games in the very same day they announce the coming games, while Sony still hasn't for the next batch and the usual only official info place on the PS+ section on your ocnsole is just gone right now.
I guess the games might get some bonus for certain download numbers and play hours, at least influecne future game deals, so forgeting to give those leaving games that final push is kinda odd.

skit_data

Just started playing Inscryption, really unique game. I read about it around it's initial release on PC and been wanting to try it ever since.
In case you haven't heard of it I guess it could be described as some sort of mixture between card game with puzzle elements but it also has this almost horror sim element. Love the wierd soundscape it has going on too, really adds to the atmosphere.

Top Bottom