• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell items from around the world that aren't available in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh-Freeman-likely-to-seek-trade..jpg

"GODAMMIT!"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
These all look fantastic except the pizza. But this is a neogaf taco bell thread therefore I am obliged to day something like:

I once nibbled the dry corner of a chalupa, and an hour later four hundred pounds of spongy feces ejected from my rectum like a flock of angry sparrows.

The Argus

How in the hell have they not given the US those Doritos nachos?

Probably holding out on a big event like the Super Bowl to announce it and milk it for 2 months as a promo as they pull metrics for whether it's a permanent item or not.

I walk by a Taco Bell every day during my commute. Every month there seems to be a special, this month seems to be a cheese burrito inside another burrito. Euh, I've always found Taco Bell food to taste all the same with varying texture. Guess this one is doubling down on soft with soggy chips.

Jeffrey

am i crazy or those kimichi quesadillas look huge, or that person's hands are tiny.

I don't recall US quesadillas being that big.

TaterTots

Banned
No way in hell I'm trusting shrimp from Taco Bell.

How does the U.S. not have the Dorito nachos? People love their Dorito items here.

Ledbetter

I hate that there is no Taco Bell in Mexico because people would go like "But that's not a real taco!"... that's not the fucking point.

Hip Hop

I hate that there is no Taco Bell in Mexico because people would go like "But that's not a real taco!"... that's not the fucking point.

LMAO, they actually did do that. Had no idea they weren't in Mexico:

Taco Bell has attempted to enter the Mexican market twice. After a highly publicised launch in Mexico City in 1992, all the restaurants were closed two years later. In September 2007, Taco Bell returned to Monterrey, projecting an American image with an Americanized menu that included french fries, but it closed in January 2010 due to low patronage

Saganator

What about regional US items? Here in Colorado you can ask for green burrito and you'll get a burrito with their verde sauce (green chili sauce). I went to California not long ago and I asked for a green burrito, they had no clue what I was talking about.

inner-G

Banned
French fries @ Taco Bell, WTF?

Didn't the US used to have Taco Pizzas back in the 90's? (They were gross)

I think we had those tacos locos for a while too

TACO BELL WORLD TOUR

LETS DO THIS?!
I love Taco Bell threads on GAF, mostly because of Vince McMahon's enthusiastic posts. You introduced me to adding volcano sauce to regular menu items and that changed EVERYTHING! I applaud your advocacy.

I just want volcano sauce year round. Is that too much to ask
Sigh. Agreed.

gol15.jpg

Time to renew my passport.
Freeman .jpg, *checks box* Thread is right on schedule.

Spain wins easily I guess. Never saw one when I was there though.

UK stays winning.

Except for the fact that the only locations here are in god knows where fucksvilles.

Also when I went to the lakeside one once I didn't see the Chocomarsh, also I had to pronounce quesadilla as spelt because otherwise cashier lady had no idea what the fuck I was saying.

The chocodilla was good though.

I'm also surprised they don't have the tikka masala one, considering, sounds great.

I do so want to try taco bell but as already mentioned there's barely any in the UK and literally none anywhere I can ever really get to, why the hell won't they open one in Birmingham, that pork quesadilla looks so nice

Can I ask something? It's been on my mind for a while re: Taco Bell and NeoGAF.

...Why do so many people here get stomach problems from Taco Bell? It isn't spicy, it isn't made of different ingredients from what you'd find at, say, McDonalds.

xkramz

i dont get it. that dominican republic dish, looks very typical...something that u would see on any mexican restaurant lol. so TB plz bring that to the us

Nor501

Usually I try not to look at this kind of thing because I know I'll never have them but damn those dessert ones look great. I'd try these in an instant if I got the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom