• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell items from around the world that aren't available in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.tacobell.com/feed/taco-bell-international-food

- Chicken Tikka Masala Burrito (India)

1-tikka-masala.jpg

Grilled Chicken, Mexican Rice, Onion, Cilantro Mix and Tandoori Mayo Sauce all wrapped in a grilled Flour Tortilla. Bring your appetite.

- Kimchi Quesadilla (Korea)

2-kimchi-quesadilla.jpg

Spicy Chicken, Kimchi and a melted Cheese Blend.

- Chocomarsh (Spain, United Kingdom)

chocomarsh-spain.jpg

The Chocomarsh is basically a mini dessert Crunchwrap filled with gooey Marshmallows and melted Chocolate.

- Shrimp and Avocado Burrito (Japan)

shrimpavo-burritojapan.jpg

Marinated Shrimp, cool Avocado Guacamole, Fiesta Salsa, crisp Lettuce and Wasabi Mayo all wrapped up in a grilled Flour Tortilla.

- Gordita With Fries And Tzatziki Sauce (Cyprus)

5-gordita-fries.jpg

Gordita with Grilled Chicken, Tzatziki Sauce, golden Fries, Lettuce and Fiesta Salsa cradled in a Flat Bread

- Doritos Locos Nachos (Dominican Republic)

6-doritos-locos-nachos.jpg

Nacho Cheese Doritos Chips, warm Nacho Cheese Sauce, Seasoned Ground Beef, Sour Cream and diced Tomatoes.

- Beer + Taco (Spain, Korea, Japan, United Kingdom, India)

7beer-and-taco.jpg

If you go to a Taco Bell in Spain around 10:00 p.m., you can expect a nice, lively crowd for the popular Beer and Taco Supreme Deal for under two Euros.

- Taco Pizza (Spain)

8-taco-pizza.jpg

a triple layer of Tostadas, Nacho Cheese Sauce, Seasoned Ground Beef and topped with a melted Cheese Blend, Salsa and Tomatoes.

- Taquito Lupita (Spain)

9-taquito-lupita.jpg

fried Flour Tortillas topped with Cinnamon Sugar served with Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream and a Dulce de Leche Sauce.

- Banurrito (Cyprus)

banurrito-cyprus.jpg

a fresh Banana coated with Nutella®, wrapped in a toasted Flour Tortilla, showered in Chocolate Sauce and topped with Rainbow Sprinkles.

- Chocodilla (Guatemala, Costa Rica, Colombia, Dom Rep, El Salvador, United Kingdom, Spain)

chocodilla-guatemala.jpg

Chocodilla containing melted Chocolate Chips inside of a warm Flour Tortilla.

- Loaded Fries (United Kingdom, Korea, Japan)

12-loaded-fries.jpg

Seasoned Ground Beef, warm Nacho Cheese Sauce, cool Sour Cream and Pico de Gallo Salsa

- Beefy Cheddar CHEETOS Crunchwrap Slider (Canada)

13-cheetos.jpg

Seasoned Ground Beef, warm Nacho Cheese Sauce, Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeño CHEETOS all perfectly wrapped in a grilled Flour Tortilla.

-Fiesta Fries Burrito (Chile, Costa Rica)

14-fiesta-fries-burrito.jpg

Think Loaded Fries, but portable. This soft Flour Tortilla is filled with Seasoned Ground Beef and stuffed with Fries, warm Nacho Cheese Sauce, Reduced-Fat Sour Cream and Tomatoes.

-BBQ Pork Quesadilla (United Kingdom)

15-bbq-pork-quesadilla.jpg

packed with Pork Carnitas, BBQ Sauce and a Three-Cheese Blend wrapped in a Flour Tortilla and grilled into a melty masterpiece.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK OFF, YOU CANT SHOW ME THIS

OH GOD I NEED IT

BEAN

WHY

Volotaire

The top burrito (chicken tikka masala burrito) reminds me of this place in Angel (Islington, London, UK) which is a Indian burrito fusion. It's called Bombay Buritto and it was pretty good.

EDIT: There's a Taco Bell in the UK? Huh?

Ferrio

Banned
What's with American based fast food places having better food in other countries? Seems to be the case with any franchise.

Ravijn

I would love to see the first two offerings in the US.

I wonder how difficult it would be for Taco Bell to have a 'Flavor of the World' menu item that changes every once in a while? That would be a nice change.

I expected this to be a Xia thread.

We don't have Taco Bell in Aus. It's a shame, but there's many great Mexican restaurants around, so there's that.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wait I think the US has the taco pizza

It used to AGES ago. Disappeared sometime in the late 90's.

All of those look great. All of it.

US Taco Bell did impress recently with the Triple Double, which I went back for two times during its run.

It still does. It's called the Mexican pizza on the menu.

It is only two layers of crunchy tortilla instead of that picture's three, but they appear to be the same otherwise.

Edit: link: https://www.tacobell.com/food/specialties/mexican-pizza

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Taco Bell outside of the US sells french fries?

...why?

Taco Bell used to have fries around here and they were amazing. They eventually replaced them with tater tots which go into quite a few products but aren't sold separately.

I wonder if those countries around the world look at the american taco bell menu and think, "Quesarito? OMG in my veins!!" Cause to me their items are soooo much better.

Matty77

If we had any of those in the U.S., I literaly mean any I might actually eat Taco Bell on occasion. Stay shitty Taco Bell.

hobozero

Canada definitely has the loaded fries, too. Problem is that on the East coast Taco Belle is a rarity :( I can only think of like 2 locations within 200 miles of me :'(

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Fuck all that. I want fucking chili-cheese burritos back, like yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom