• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell items from around the world that aren't available in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
I so want to try Taco Bell thanks Dan Ryckert why is getting fast Mexican food so god damn difficult in Germany.

ZSYFFFi.jpg

mollipen

Taco Bell used to have fries around here and they were amazing. They eventually replaced them with tater tots which go into quite a few products but aren't sold separately.

Back in my hometown (which was a Taco Bell test city) we had "Border Fries" back in the mid '90s. They were pretty good.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Everywhere around the world
They're buying better Taco Bell
Every TP roll unfurled
They're eating better Taco Bell

TODAY!
Lmao. I bet you their diarrhea-to-consumption ratio is lower than Taco Bell US too.
How you gonna give Americans bootleg Taco Bell compared to the rest of the world and that shit was invented here?

This ain't right. There is no justice.

oti

Banned
Why the hell is there no Taco Bell here ?

Right?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTT?

We have 5 trillion Doener places, 4 billion Greek/Chinese/Italian restaurants but no* Taco Bell.

*I think there's one in Frankfurt but nobody wants to live there so it doesn't count

Right?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTT?

We have 5 trillion Doener places, 4 billion Greek/Chinese/Italian restaurants but no* Taco Bell.

*I think there's one in Frankfurt but nobody wants to live there so it doesn't count

Yeah, a Taco Bell really wouldn't hurt those places.

AntoneM

UK doesn't have cheesy potato burrito nor cheesy gordita crunch and a bunch of other stuff. Why even go to taco bell if you're not getting one of those 2 items.

otapnam

i bet for taco bell, the storage size of the bags of fries and the frier wernt worth the cost / profits

guessing outta my ass

All this international stuff looks great :(

best thing to do at taco Bell is customize. take a chicken quesadilla and add rice and pico. that's a legit good meal from taco Bell. instead of standard tacos, get chicken tacos with added tomatoes, spicy ranch, and bacon to make a chicken club taco. start doing. that and taco Bell gets expensive but tasty.

I miss the crunchwrap sliders.. and a CHEETOS one would be phenomenal...

I'm having a depressive episode today, and I swear to you the fact I can't have that made me tear up.

Kelsdesu

Dat kimchi quesadilla looks god tier. Also, after all of this jollibee hoopla. What does the Philippines have on their menu?

The Mexican pizza is still around in the U.S. It's just a shadow of its former self, nowhere near as good as that beauty.

I want those doritos locos nachos. Come on Taco Bell that seems like an easy win. Make it fiery? Omg.

Zackat

the burrito from India looks god tier. and the marshmallow and chocolate dessert in UK.

WTF TB I NEED THIS SHIT.

styl3s

Doritos Locos Nachos not being in the US doesn't make sense it's the perfect stoner combo. Get a order of Doritos Locos Nachos and 2 Doritos Locos Tacos and a Mtn Dew for X.XX.

I would eat all those desert ones and the loaded fries as well.

mf.luder

The first (and last time) I went to a US Taco Bell, I asked for a Fries Supreme with my combo. Now that's some bullshit. Mighty Taco for me.

hodgy100

The top burrito (chicken tikka masala burrito) reminds me of this place in Angel (Islington, London, UK) which is a Indian burrito fusion. It's called Bombay Buritto and it was pretty good.

EDIT: There's a Taco Bell in the UK? Huh?

Never seen a Taco Bell in the UK ever.

Last year when there were only like 4 or 4 in the country. they opened 2 of them in sheffield!

but yeah there still aren't many

http://www.tacobelluk.co.uk/contact/

Fj0823

Fiesta Fries Burrito comes with Nachos and a Soda for 1990 CRC about $3.50.

It's the poor student's feast.

Love it.

Tagyhag

Someone show Dan Ryckert haha.

Would kill for the fries burrito and BBQ chicken quesadilla. I'm shocked those aren't around here in the US.

Ambient80

The Kimchi quesadilla and the two dessert quesadillas sound great. Also wtf how does the US not have the Doritos Nachos thing?

KillGore

Taco Bell Puerto Rico offers fries and supreme fries:

the-dominican-republic-puerto-rico-and-canada-are-the-only-places-where-taco-bell-offers-french-fries.jpg

Went to New York two years ago, visited a taco bell and asked for a side of fries. Cashier tells me Taco Bell doesn't offer fries. Mindfucked. Is this a New York thing only or is it nationwide?

Log4Girlz

Taco Bell Puerto Rico offers fries and supreme fries:

the-dominican-republic-puerto-rico-and-canada-are-the-only-places-where-taco-bell-offers-french-fries.jpg

Went to New York two years ago, visited a taco bell and asked for a side of fries. Cashier tells me Taco Bell doesn't offer fries. Mindfucked. Is this a New York thing only or is it nationwide?

No fries anywhere in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom