• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell items from around the world that aren't available in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickz

You haven't lived until you've had a double down with taco filling between the chicken

The salt content tho

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

vivftp

Damn, sucks y'all are missing out on the fries supreme. It's a damn good side to go with your meal. I usually pour 4-5 packets of mild sauce over mine... So tasty! Had it just yesterday.

Lexxism

It is an absolute crime not having Taco Bell in Mexico. This all looks so delicious! Why Taco Bell why?!
LMAO, they actually did do that. Had no idea they weren't in Mexico:
Taco Bell has attempted to enter the Mexican market twice. After a highly publicised launch in Mexico City in 1992, all the restaurants were closed two years later. In September 2007, Taco Bell returned to Monterrey, projecting an American image with an Americanized menu that included french fries, but it closed in January 2010 due to low patronage
Uhm, you missed a post why there's no Taco Bell in Mexico.

Kenstar

The salt content tho

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

Sodiums effect on health has been overblown, and even if you ate 3 days worth on one occasion it wont blow up your body

I see the same with burgers, a triple baconator will not give you a heart attack because you had it one time

Eating fast food every day will fuck you up proper tho, THAT's what you have to worry about

Taco Bell Puerto Rico offers fries and supreme fries:

the-dominican-republic-puerto-rico-and-canada-are-the-only-places-where-taco-bell-offers-french-fries.jpg

Went to New York two years ago, visited a taco bell and asked for a side of fries. Cashier tells me Taco Bell doesn't offer fries. Mindfucked. Is this a New York thing only or is it nationwide?

We have this in Canada. Didn't realize Taco Bell in the U.S. didnt havr fries until now. To be fair, all of the Taco Bells left in Toronto are combined with a KFC, so they just use KFC fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom