• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

T-Mobile launching a new TV service

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
T-Mobile Unveils Its New TVision and TVision HUB

TVision Live

• TVision Live TV: $40/month got news, sports, and entertainment, including many local affiliates. You’ll get three simultaneous streams and 100 hours of Cloud DVR.
  • TVision Live TV+: $50/month for everything above plus 10 extra channels.
  • TVision Live Zone: $60/month for everything above plus 10 more channels including NFL Network.
TVision Vibe TV: $10 for 30 channels including movies, drama, reality, and more.

TVision Channels: Add in ala carte premium channels (Showtime, Starz, and EPIX)

I’ve always liked T-Mobile’s enthusiasm, and why there isn’t a $40 below streaming package in the TV game (I pay $70 for YouTube TV) is beyond me but this look like T-mobiles eyes are beyond cell phones now.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
They also have banking options. Weird, but yeah, they're trying to offer more options other than cell phone service.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Sounds more like a cable competitor than a traditional streaming service?

Somewhat intriguing, but nothing about the current state of TV makes me want to jump in for those prices. If by some bizarre accident, something is good on TV, I tend to just check it out when it comes to streaming, or buy it a la carte.

Top Bottom