• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack on Titan 25

mhUEEu3.jpg
Isn't it sad, Jean?

CorvoSol

Then why did SAO not win last year? =D

Because even dirty, unwashed plebs know better than to vote for that show, man.

One time, I saw a restaurant throw some pao de queijo out for the local stray dogs to eat. The dogs sniffed it, and walked away. That bread was SAO, and the strays are the unclean masses.

fertygo

I would go with the latter. I feel like if people have only seen one anime or something than they probably shouldn't be voting.

I'm already surprised F/Z well liked in this thread.. once poster like duckroll involved, its moving thing I guess..

Trying very hard to get through Clannad because I heard it was a heartfelt series but goddamn the character's actions are too over the top trying to be cute. On episode 11. Want to just give up right now. I'm amazed I've made it this far to be honest.

Noirulus

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures - 14

So the blonde dude from the OP theme is Zeppeli's son :O

The pillar men have awakened. Fabulous pose from Caesar and JoJo, but... can they really do anything against them?

edit: I enjoyed the Arabian/Indian-themed track during this episode.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Trying very hard to get through Clannad because I heard it was a heartfelt series but goddamn the character's actions are too over the top trying to be cute. On episode 11. Want to just give up right now. I'm amazed I've made it this far to be honest.

After Story is amazing but the thing is that most people won't even be able to go through the first act. UGH.

Why do you hate Jojo
good things
kayos?

Cuz the show looks like shit half the time.

Crocodile

For a property as well known and famous as Jojo's, it was given some of the lowest budget I've seen in anime. You'd have thought they would give the property to a big time studio and made a big time production out of it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
For a property as well known and famous as Jojo's, it was given some of the lowest budget I've seen in anime. You'd have thought they would give the property to a big time studio and made a big time production out of it.

Or maybe it was intentional.

Narag

It wasn't a guaranteed hit given the age of the adaptation, I don't think, hence the tiny budget.. Hopefully budget increases from here on though.

Branduil

Not if your goal is to promote the manga in the cheapest way possible.

Well, the manga is still ongoing. I'm sure creating new JoJo fans was at least a part of their thinking.

I doubt it did anything for manga sales.

They probably just wanted to up its status as a multi-media franchise, coinciding with the games, cards and whatever else they're doing with it.

There's nothing stopping them from adapting every single part up to the latest one.

Which would be incredible, but would also take probably half a decade at least. I'd be fine with that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom