• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlaw Star 9

Ah I can see how there is a sizeable faction of Gilliam x Gene fans. The whole on ship conversations, Gilliam getting a personality upgrade and kind of even attached
scene when it was feeling sad about being made fun of for being changed to pink color and Gene laughing
, really made it alright.

Hilarious rest of episode just for Gene Jim moments alone
still couldnt prove their manliness though :(

Just watched Gatchaman Crowds. I thought Sugane was going to be an allright tsukkomi-type protagonist at first, but then Hajime started giving off all these alpha waves and kinda nuked him off the map into supporting-character status.

Also symbolism everywhere.

I like this show.

Andrew J.

Huh. This is the earliest I've ever caught up with a new anime thread. It usually goes up in the middle of the night or when I'm busy.

survivor

Banned
K-On!! 20
iJx4dlGPHdkeP.png
The last 3 minutes of the episode ;_; anohana/10, amazing.

NUMBER EIGHT BAYBAY

I'm surprised I stayed all the way up there, I stopped posting halfway through the thread lol

and damn, I missed the turnover.
  • Nichijou 5-6
The :SDBurton is strong in this one.

Tenumi

Banned
I counted, and I landed 25th Place on the Wall of Shame (Do I get a prize?)

Hiii, new poster here!!!

Currently watching:

Watamote;
Silver Spoon;
Kiniro Mosaic.

Hello! I can still remember being the newcomer here. That was rather scarey, at least until I learned the flow of things here.

WELCOME, TO WHAT WILL EVENTUALLY DEVOLVE INTO watch Precure.

Watch K-ON!

Watch Gatchaman Crowds!

These are all good suggestions.

Defuser

The world god only knows - Goddess arc episode 3

No complains for this episode so far, Yui is being awesome so far and Shiori's book about Keima dying has a nice effect transition.

I counted, and I landed 25th Place on the Wall of Shame (Do I get a prize?)
Hello! I can still remember being the newcomer here. That was rather scarey, at least until I learned the flow of things here.

We're all newcomers, on the inside.

I've only been here for two Anime OT threads, now three

Tenumi

Banned
We're all newcomers, on the inside.

I've only been here for two Anime OT threads, now three

Lets see, I apparently can't see far back enough in my posts, so.... I'm estimating Spring thread 6? or however that thread was counted.... Easier, I've been around since March. So probably 4 or 5 threads now?

I love Sailor Moon (unironically) and I absolutely adore Mawaru Penguindrum.

What are the chance I will fall in love with Revolutionary Girl Utena?

survivor

Banned
I watched this episode again yesterday, man the animation at that last part is spot-on.

This episode along with 7 and 10 have the best endings to them. These three episodes are definitely my favourite and most memorable parts of the second season so far.

Syrinx

Cardcaptor Sakura 40

So the dream that Dream showed Sakura was the same one she's been having, except the her in the dream says she'll be fine. Oh, and there was that thing with her brother and Yukito, but I'm not sure what to make of that. And Shaoran saw a dream of him giving his Clow Cards to Sakura. And Tomoyo...I think she had one of those things like what Sakura had with Yukito and her brother. That was not a foretelling dream.

And it's confirmed that the other person in the dream is indeed Mizuki. She's holding that thing she used to destroy Maze's walls too. Are they getting ready to face off?

Narag

Gatchaman 5

T5oiegZl.png

Even Gatchaman gets a beach ep.

Some more of the second OVA ep was sourced from this, particularly the big rescue.
omgggggg red impulse!! they have such badass music. <33

3D on a 3DS XL is bad ;-;

Might as well watch more Sailor Moon to cope.

EDIT: Yeah, I mean other than the more sexual than I expected, Sailor Moon is pretty good, and probably the first time I considered
a reset button to be bittersweet and puts me in agony because I feel sorry for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom