- Oct 6, 2018
The fight continues in Wood Oak City.
After the events of Streets of Rage 4, our heroes wanted to prepare themselves for future threats. Axel, Blaze and their mates will start a very special deranged training with the help of Dr. Zan, who built an AI program from the remnants of Mister X’s brain that simulates every kind of danger they could be facing.
With this new DLC, get ready for:
• 3 new playable characters
• A new Survival mode with weekly challenges
• Character customization: build your own fighting style with new moves
• New weapons and enemies!
Edit - more info:
How does the Survival Mode work?
Well, each time you complete a level in the Survival Mode, you can choose between two random perks. These perks grant stackable bonuses to boost your fighter in a unique and powerful way (of course those expire once you are defeated).
Furthermore, as you bravely fight through the many assaults in the Survival mode, you will permanently unlock new moves to use in any mode in Streets of Rage 4. Once unlocked, this will allow you to customize the movelists of your favorite characters any way you want. In addition to the new moves, in this new mode, you can also unlock devastating new weapons to use in both training and survival mode, as well as new gallery content.
There is also a Survival Mode leaderboard that allows you to keep an eye on all the community's fights...
So who among you will be the best fighter in Wood Oak City?
Mr. X Nightmare DLC will include:
- Estel Aguirre, Max Thunder and Shiva
- Survival mode
- New moves and weapons
- New tracks by Tee Lopes
- Difficulty level: Mania +
- In-depth training mode with tutorial
- New color palettes per character
- Refinements and balancing changes addressing feedback from Streets of Rage 4’s passionate community