• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streets of Rage 4 gets a surprise FREE update

YCoCg

Out Now on all platforms
A newly released update brings more than 300 improvements to Streets of Rage 4, the award-winning revival of the iconic beat ‘em up series on PC via Steam, GOG, the Windows Store, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. Take a look at the update, showcasing a suite of eye-popping co-operative moves that empower players to take their combo-driving teamwork to the next level while dishing out some serious hurt to the city’s seediest criminals.

It also gives an overview for the all-new Custom Survival Mode of Mr. X Nightmare DLC. Streets of Rage 4’s perfectly reimagined sidescrolling action was further enhanced through 2021’s acclaimed Mr. X Nightmare, a hefty offering of DLC which earned praise as a stellar example of DLC done right, standing as one of the all-around best reviewed releases of the year on all platforms despite its arrival as add-on content.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Sad it has to be called "free update".

Honestly, theres good but also alot of bad concepts/ideas in this game. This game is miles away from beating games like Cadilac and Dinosaurs.

Unfotunatelly theres nothing it will make me go back to this game.

They snapped with this, like this brought Streets of Rage back right. I'd buy all involved., increase their teams and put them to work on all classic Ip.

I think I have literally 300 hours on this already, and I haven't played it in like 8 months.

Cursed Mania+?
No, "cursed arcades" are new arcade machines that u can play against retro bosses (only available on mania+).

Plus: To play arcade machines with chars that can't pick weapons, just do a defensive special on the machine!

Last edited:
Top Bottom