• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Speaking of Tier 3, when do we start doing bets on wether Zestiria is getting the tier 3 unlocked? :p

oh? so now you aren't longer 100% sure it'll unlock! I knew it! You just wanted me to shut up, not gonna happen.

They might have adjusted reqs finally, but probably not enough, we'll see soon enough.

seems like the anime is fading.

this isn't a threat but a promise: I will bring this thread to its knees with wrestling talk and gifs. I have extensive knowledge regarding wrestling in the 90s, you will not like whats coming.

MUnited83

For you.
oh? so now you aren't longer 100% sure it'll unlock! I knew it! You just wanted me to shut up, not gonna happen.

They might have adjusted reqs finally, but probably not enough, we'll see soon enough.

Oh, I'm 100%, which is why I'm willing to bet :p

v
Guess I might as well try to fit in too, I don't want to upset anyone: https://streamable.com/wgz6

The real question is: what would happen if they made a Serious Sam anime?

Jawmuncher

this isn't a threat but a promise: I will bring this thread to its knees with wrestling talk and gifs. I have extensive knowledge regarding wrestling in the 90s, you will not like whats coming.

Can one man maintain such a threat?

So who drove the hummer?

BossyScratchyGosling.gif

ArjanN

Wrestling is best enjoyed in GIF form anyway.

I don't think they adjusted anything, I'm assuming that pre-orders have a similar arc to kickstarters, in that it spikes at the beginning and at the the end.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Morningbus are you out on some kind of street art project

e-street art

Hey is this the Steam thre.... whoops

Excuse me guys but do you happen to know which way the Steam thread is, I must have taken a wrong exit out and ended up in japanese video cartoon land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom