• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/653320/Kemono_Friends/

Does that mean I can Steam and Chill?

By Steam, I mean watching my animays.

And by Chill, I mean my right hand.

c0Zm1c

I'd say not at all, they're mostly useless as most is limited to 8GB of Flash. You're better off having smaller SSD & HDD separately.

I think newer SSHDs typically have more than that? But you're right, in that doing it with two separate drives gives you better choice of cache size.

I'd say not at all, they're mostly useless as most is limited to 8GB of Flash. You're better off having smaller SSD & HDD separately.

Yeah. Really good 7200rpm HDDs are pretty fast these days anyway. I have a 256 SSD for the OS and productivity programs and whatnot, 1 HDD for media files and documents, and a 2nd (massive) 3TB WD Black HD for games. I'm sure things would be a bit faster if I installed games to the SSD, but it's really nice not having to worry about uninstalling and reinstalling stuff, swapping things around, etc.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Steam threads in gaming side: What the hell am I reading.

Steam-Gaf thread: What the hell am I reading, but in a good way.

Ummm Stump? Jshack? You can lock this thread anytime now...

This turned into a Sakura thread...and I'm not even talking about the Winged Cloud one...the even more lewd, cheaper games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom