• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Phawx

codes are emailed later. not instantly

no one has them yet unless they sent them in the last few hours

This is correct. This is what I got when I redeemed it:

Thank you for attending the 2015 PlayStation E3 Experience. Your digital gifts will be sent to your registered Email in a few weeks.

For more E3 updates visit www.playstation.com/e3/

Anyhoo, I have 4 left. Probably best if I modbot it?

Jazz573

Don't even give a fuck about the rest of the show. Unless Disgaea

Don't count on it. Based on Idea Factory's record, It's a lot more likely for Makai Shin Trillion to be on PC, which while not Disgaea, is probably the closest thing you'll ever get on PC.

Phawx

Was it fun there?

It was pretty cool but man, some of those fanboys and fangirls were the epitome of hyperbole.

There was a girl next to me who was literally hyperventilating so loud that the dude in front of her turned around and said, "Seriously?"

It was during the Last Guardian part.

Also everyone collectively flipped their shit during the FF7 remake.

Regarding LR. I can kinda see that it will release directly after the Sale just so they can avoid the "sale".

Some devs did it before like that. They though during the sale they have to give a good discount, so they released it shortly after the sale.

I was sooooo convinced he would announce nothing. Was totally heading that way. Still not enough, but hey at least KI, good for some fans I guess.

ExoSoul

Banned
Hey Steam friends! I went to the Playstation Experience last night and I have a few codes to give away.

Anyone want any?

Yes please ^_^ (I'm too late ain't I?

Also Astebreed and Abyys Adyssey as tomorrow's monster unlocks? Don't mind if I do.

It was pretty cool but man, some of those fanboys and fangirls were the epitome of hyperbole.

There was a girl next to me who was literally hyperventilating so loud that the dude in front of her turned around and said, "Seriously?"

It was during the Last Guardian part.

Also everyone collectively flipped their shit during the FF7 remake.
Haha, sounds too intense!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Killer Instinct PC?!?!
Xss3lBf.gif

This is correct. This is what I got when I redeemed it:

Thank you for attending the 2015 PlayStation E3 Experience. Your digital gifts will be sent to your registered Email in a few weeks.

For more E3 updates visit www.playstation.com/e3/

Anyhoo, I have 4 left. Probably best if I modbot it?

PM me 1 and Modbot the other 3 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom