• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I called it as the Gears guy was standing up.

gAdKG02.png

Salsa

a gears trilogy would go such a long way. means nothing for them either since that's not a system seller anymore and they're old games

I mean yeah it's resources but you wanna promote windows 10.. do that

MUnited83

For you.
I doubt they will remain WinStore exclusives for much time. They will be on Steam soon enough imo. The conspiracy theories of GFWL 2 make no sense.

derExperte

Won't upgrade to 10 (or its successors) until my next PC build... which hopefully won't be any time soon. I only moved to 7 a few years ago.

Oh well, at least I know there'll be games waiting for me in three to ten years.

Why? It's free, almost everyone will move there.

zkylon

zkylewd
"We’re so excited to share that KI is coming to Win 10 at E3 – but we don’t have any more to share at this time. " is such a weird way to phrase an announcement

Why? It's free, almost everyone will move there.

My biggest concern is older games working. Will everything on GOG become compatible? There's still plenty of older games that don't even run well on 7. Will that carry over or will they become totally unplayable?

I don't mind going to Windows 10 but I want to make sure the games I care about will work, as well as things such as ScummVM (which shouldn't be an issue).

"We’re so excited to share that KI is coming to Win 10 at E3 – but we don’t have any more to share at this time. " is such a weird way to phrase an announcement
right? its like the one thing i wanted out of this but god damn, no info besides "we're making it"

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OT2 thread title ideas?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
KI is cross-buy so that pretty much kills any chance it's on steam.

Yay for the age of Windows Store exclusives >_>

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Gears of War Ultimate Edition is coming to PC - more details

Rod Fergusson, studio head at The Coalition, revealed at the PC Gaming Show that Gears of War: Ultimate Edition is coming to PC.

Ferguson said about the remastered game: "We built everything from the ground up." The Ultimate Edition will feature visual improvements, support for 4K resolution and DirectX 12, and no framerate locking.

For those hoping to see Gears of War 4 on PC, there's no news there. When asked if he had anything else to present to PC gamers, Fergusson said, "Nothing to announce. Maybe we can talk about it at a later time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom