• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

Man, ffxiii2 is either 30 or 60 and no reasonable way to get it to run at anything in between. They gave 0 fucks with this port.

At least it's nice looking at higher res

Ewww... So they didn't fix the performance issues from 13? I'll probably pass if that's the case, 13 was horrible optimization wise, I got like 20fps no matter the settings.

Just a reminder that there's a few of us in the GAF Academy chat, if you want to hang out with a more SteamGAF-centric crowd.

Well, I started posting here just not too long ago, is the steamgroup private? I get a message telling me I don't have enough permissions to enter this page or something.

God bless the refund feature, I can confirm NFS Undercover is crap, had more fun playing NFS World and that is saying a lot
sick.gif

Backlogger

Twitch chat moves to fast. So does this thread. We need a SteamGAF chat room on Twitch

Edit: or based on the posts above, use the SteamGAF chat room on Steam...

Momentary

Banned
Street Fighter V is the best looking fighting game out there. Holy shit the animations. Didn't mind dropping 60 bones at all for it today. Hopefully "fall" isn't when the beta starts. Hopefully it's along the same time as the PS4 version. Damn I can't wait to play this at 4k60

Sch1sm

Well, I started posting here just not too long ago, is the steamgroup private? I get a message telling me I don't have enough permissions to enter this page or something.

God bless the refund feature, I can confirm NFS Undercover is crap, had more fun playing NFS World and that is saying a lot
sick.gif

Yeah, you have to be invited to the group. Link us to your profile, one of us will get to it.

It is kinda here, apparently exclusively http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer

So far only game trivia. real show starts in 24mins.

DAMMIT SCHISM !

This is why you need the single player Battlefront; too slow. ;)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

sick.gif

Twitch chat moves to fast. So does this thread. We need a SteamGAF chat room on Twitch

Edit: or based on the posts above, use the SteamGAF chat room on Steam...

Come on in~

Jawmuncher

Man, ffxiii2 is either 30 or 60 and no reasonable way to get it to run at anything in between. They gave 0 fucks with this port.

At least it's nice looking at higher res
I part that the delay on LR is so that it's a competent port.
Street Fighter V is the best looking fighting game out there. Holy shit the animations. Didn't mind dropping 60 bones at all for it today. Hopefully "fall" isn't when the beta starts. Hopefully it's along the same time as the PS4 version. Damn I can't wait to play this at 4k60
Can't preorder until I know everyone who is in. I need a character I like since I'm not exactly that good at fighters.

Nabs

I think the PS4 beta starts in July.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I heard Nabs wrote to Ono begging Adon not to be in SF5 because he fears my Adon

True story

I will say that Dan from The Chinese Room has gone on record saying it isn't impossible, Sony would just need to give them the thumbs up. They are well aware about demand from PC gamers, so there might be a 0.0000000001% chance of it happening. I say that low because of Sony Santa Monica's involvement, but it may, in some alternate universe, happen.

I can't wait for Sony to grace us PC gamers with this Playstation exclusive. Good guy Sony.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
By the way although they are still stupid expensive, the USF4 costume packs are now 50% off aswell (they weren't earlier)

Edit: damn you Nabs

Sch1sm

I see how it is, here is my SteamID

Thanks for the help btw :)

Sent, and you're welcome!

Looking back a fair few pages I see some of you have cracked and picked up Grow Home. I'm still sitting here, unconvinced. 14 more hours for the deal, though, so we'll see.
q-q

Rhaknar

Don't even have the SSF4:AE costumes because I used the digital upgrade. Would be nice to have some options but then again I don't even want to pay for hats in DotA2.

I used the digital upgrade and i have the super costumes

Shadownet

Banned
Take me, play me.
Mudbutt said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to Mudbutt with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Mudbutt Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not Mudbutt!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Company of Heroes -- MB-4CA63445329ED005 - Taken by Purkake4

Rhaknar

Day 9 looks like the guy that made family guy / American dad

Rhaknar

I see some guy talking about killing floor 2...what's so embarassing about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom