• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | July 8, 2021 - Deathloop, Indies, and Third-party games.

mortal

Gold Member
Less gooo

200w.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Death Stranding Karts

bender

What time is it?
I might not like Death Stranding but that seems like a bunch of new content for the sandbox.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That director's cut will probably be like all the other upgraded PS4 games and cost $30 to upgrade.

Banjo64

cumsessed
A few people thought Sony were sitting on some giga announcements that would blow Xbox’s e3 out of the water and that Sony are too big for e3 and were just waiting to do their own thing - truth is we’ve got GT, Horizon and GoW coming and everything else is years out from their first party.

nbkicker

Sifu looks ok for a £10 psn game, i hope its not a fully price game as cant see me paying fully price for what been shown, although yet again another game delayed till 2022, rest of stuff looks like stuff i wouldn't touch even if free with psn+

ksdixon

Deathloop looks incredibly mediocre. I don’t understand the faux hype over this.
I feel it's to save face, now that MS own Bethesda.

But exactly why Sony thought this was worth timed exclusitivity in the first place is beyond me. That part I just cannot understand.

MastaKiiLA

What happens if the player chooses to die, to reset the loop, and headshots Aleksis there? I assume there are measures to prevent something like that. Because that's certainly what I would do.

Top Bottom