• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield PC requirements - SSD required, 125GB

GHG

AypPJXr.jpg

Draugoth

Gold Member
u0SxziL.jpg

Last edited:

Stuart360

Huge but to be honest while the deep dive was on, people were speculation 200-300gb, so in that sense its not too bad.
There is so much content packed into this that the size was lalways going to be big.

dont lie to yourself. You are going for day1.
Want to build a new pc first and also still have CP2077 to play. Preordered that game the moment it was available and haven't touched it yet. That turned out a to be a good choice because it is now in a much better state.
SSD is an undisclosed requirement in any game in the last 3 years.
Not even just for gaming. A PC without an SSD is just not nice to use.

Krathoon

Yeah. This my kill my aging desktop PC. We shall see. It runs Hogwarts Legacy fine.

I may have to run it on my newer laptop.

Stuart360

Might be able to push reccomended settings with a couple of option tweaks. Just wish i knrew what those settings were for, 1080p/60 i'd guess.

were we expecting anything else after that reveal. Like sure I wish games weren't so frighteningly massive but that's where we are in video games in 2023

octiny

Banned
After seeing the direct, that's a damn win to be honest.

I was expecting it to be nearly twice as large.

Stuart360

Based on the fact that the framerate in the footage we saw today was clearly fluctuating and struggling to hold 30 I wouldn't hold my breath.
All their trailers and deep dives are like that though, honestly do a search on Youtube. Fallout 4 deep dive and trailer, juddery 30fps, Skyrim trailer, juddery 30fps.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom