• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield controller releasing on June 11 for 90€

Draugoth

Gold Member
Starfield controller is already on sale on some stores

6kNNKvo.jpg
PrdBZUW.jpg

Last edited:

Dutchy

Might be the first controller I'll cop since the Sea of Thieves one. Love this design. Textured grips are a plus and I'm a sucker for transparant parts. Probably won't use it as I'm good with my elite controllers but I gotta make sure my back-up is fancy at least.

//DEVIL//

Lol imagine me buying a controller that has few colors for this much. Lol

Now if there is a limited edition Xbox with the same theme, I am in assuming it's not more expensive than how much halo edition was.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

90 Euros for a regular controller.....which at a quick glance kinda looks like some "pride" design.
lol no thx.
Yep some people are going to have some explaining to do they didn't actually buy a pride controller. ;)

jhjfss

[Update] After publishing our initial story we reached out to deals leaker 'billbil-ku' regarding the higher price of the Xbox Starfield controller. According to 'billbil-ku' €89.99 is not correct as this comes from a b2b distributor. He reaffirmed that the 'leaked' price tag of €74.99 is correct. As a matter of fact - he verified this price with three French retailers.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

[Update] After publishing our initial story we reached out to deals leaker 'billbil-ku' regarding the higher price of the Xbox Starfield controller. According to 'billbil-ku' €89.99 is not correct as this comes from a b2b distributor. He reaffirmed that the 'leaked' price tag of €74.99 is correct. As a matter of fact - he verified this price with three French retailers.
That's the problem. After publishing our story we reached for comment. Maybe just fucking reach for comment before you fucking publish. Games journalists 🙄

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
To be honest, looks sick with GOLDEN TRIGGERS.
I dont feel the gay flag though... I understand it's that old timey vhs logo but meh

Eotheod

Man, some people are waaay too precious when it comes to colours on a flag. More triggered then the actual people being so called "triggered" or "snowflakes" which is just hilarious.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
What a strange move. The game isn't due out until fall, correct? More than likely it's going to be released and extremely buggy with a day one patch and multiple patches after that. After all this is Bethesda we're talking about here. I would think they would wait to release the controller on the day of the release of the game or a little afterwards.

Top Bottom