• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

|OT| News Spider-man Miles Morales Reviews |OT| A cat got the spider's tongue!

balls of snow

Oct 13, 2020
Rolled credits. Two games in row Insomniac got me with the feels.
Phin is a good villain, not as great as Doc Oct of course but really sold the grief rage because of her bro and abandonment by Miles.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wired_controllers

apowhungo

Feb 7, 2013
gonna ng+ this with the RT performance mode, cant wait.
fidelity mode literally made me wanna hurl when i switched back from performance mode. really stoked they put the time to sneak some RT into the latter.

RebellYell

Neo Member
Dec 28, 2020
I really can't wait to play this game, so glad that it has been getting rave reviews. Hopefully it will sell enough to convince Insomniac to make Spider-Man 2 feature Miles Morales as the main character instead of Peter Parker.

Royal-Slime

Banned
Dec 14, 2020
Very possible, been a minute since my play through. For sure wasn’t Shakespeare. Both super fun games despite
That's kind of what I disliked about the game. That and Peter Parker. He's too annoying. But I guess that's just his character. I liked him the most in Ultimate Spider-Man comics where he wasn't so annoying.

May 8, 2020
So Venom def playable character next game. I feel like they were hinting at that. Would be better than Mary Jane sections haha

Venom and Carnage are the real meat of villianhood in Spider-man for me. We didn't get to see Osborn turn into the Green Goblin in the first one... only hints of the eventual. I think we're going to see the Green Goblin as the main villian in the next game. Maybe Carnage will be the main villian in the third game.

Last edited: