• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOULCALIBUR VI – Hwang Launch Trailer

sweet! I love this game, but I'm super curious if we'll get SC7 since online seems to be pretty dead already....
love Hwang, honestly the trailer was kinda.....lame, and I'm not digging his redesign, I prefer the colorful Hwang
pumped they included a new stage also!

GrayFoxPL

yea ur right, welcome return tho, was a favourite in soul edge

Yeah, mine too. I played tons of Soul Edge/Blade and not really as much of SC.

Still waiting for Soul Edge 2.

sweet! I love this game, but I'm super curious if we'll get SC7 since online seems to be pretty dead already....
love Hwang, honestly the trailer was kinda.....lame, and I'm not digging his redesign, I prefer the colorful Hwang
pumped they included a new stage also!

Yeah, that's not how imagined Hwang either.

Blond

Banned
What point does it make when the only thing that’ll happen is people will make create a character with the style and break the online even more like they’ve done since launch.

The music that cuts in at the 2min mark sounds like a remake of "Horangi Arirang". Namco, did another remake of a Soul Blade track for the psp game Broken Destiny. It was "Dragon's Call", both were good choices to bring back and redo.👍

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
How many season passes is this game on? T7 is like 4 seasons in fucking hell Namco lol.

KAOS

d7AUBCZ.jpg

hNmkdjI.jpg

Cxu5Xmi.jpg

Kindjal

Does he still have a cloned Xianghua moveset?
In SC1 it was basically a reskin.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
3D fighting games have all jumped the shark, I think Soulcalibur, Tekken 3/TTT and the like had the perfect amount of systems and advanced techniques and anything more just takes away from the game. Virtua Fighter's sort of remained at the sweetspot what with not having so many newer entries.

Last edited:

poodaddy

Looks good. I still hope for a season 3 and Viola, Rock, Lizardman, and... Not sure who I want for character 4. Not a guest though.
I'd love that, but I don't know if we'll ever see Rock or Lizardman based on the fact that you can kinda make them in character creation by making a Lizard race that plays like Sophitia and just a big buff hairy white dude that plays like Astaroth. I hope I'm wrong though, I love me some Rock.

Viola.....not gonna lie, I can't recall her at all. Which one was she in?

Last edited:
I'd love that, but I don't know if we'll ever see Rock or Lizardman based on the fact that you can kinda make them in character creation by making a Lizard race that plays like Sophitia and just a big buff hairy white dude that plays like Astaroth. I hope I'm wrong though, I love me some Rock.

Viola.....not gonna lie, I can't recall her at all. Which one was she in?

She was the only thing I liked about SoulCalibur 5. Purple Orb and Freddy like Claws.
It's hinted in this game that she might be Amy.

Last edited:

poodaddy

She was the only thing I liked about SoulCalibur 5. Purple Orb and Freddy like Claws.
It's hinted in this game that she might be Amy.
Aaaahhhhh yeah I do remember her actually. To be honest, I never really figured out how to play her properly, but she was kind of cool. I think she'd make a good addition to the cast honestly, but her appearance wouldn't really make sense timeline wise would it? Wouldn't she be quite young, perhaps even not born yet?

Aaaahhhhh yeah I do remember her actually. To be honest, I never really figured out how to play her properly, but she was kind of cool. I think she'd make a good addition to the cast honestly, but her appearance wouldn't really make sense timeline wise would it? Wouldn't she be quite young, perhaps even not born yet?

They made Tira work, so this would be fine wouldn't it?

Top Bottom