• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI Trailer 2 Audio Possibly Leaked

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Maybe R* will publish it if it's true, just like the first trailer (a man can dream)
And just so you remember, the first trailer was leaked in the same way, with a big "BUY BITCOIN" on it. So you never know what's true or not.

Also the music is George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You if anyone is wondering.

Last edited:

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Jean Claude Van Damme Reaction GIF

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Why are you the way you are? Just don't click the thread ffs it's a gaming forum

Noneatall_003.jpg
Exactly, I clicked the thread to discuss…the exact reason for a gaming forum. I get that you are geeked about GTA 6. But you are making a whole ass thread based on a possible audio snippet from a possible trailer for GTA 6. Of course I’m going to give you a hard time. Don’t take it personal, I still love you fellow gamer ❤️ 😂

Also I just watched that episode of The Office last night lol

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Maybe R* will publish it if it's true, just like the first trailer (a man can dream)
And just so you remember, the first trailer was leaked in the same way, with a big "BUY BITCOIN" on it. So you never know what's true or not.

Also the music is George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You if anyone is wondering.

i mean... it could be.

but it very easily could be a bunch of nonsense. With all the GTA news at the moment something tells me this is someone fishing for fame so im gonna say fake till we see an actual trailer

Fake

Don't worry, keep homeoffice, nothing will leak, your kids will never leak your stuff believe.

gtabro

Sounds (and I mean literally) like something from the car audio from an HD era GTA car
Also works for a bingo card - gun shots/helicopter/cars peeling off/somebody says something wacky or mysterious/good song choice

Probably my favorite George Harrison song, so it seems legit.
Yeah man this and "here comes the sun" is when he peaked imo

WitchHunter

Banned

Watch the unfolding accidental happenings around this game until release.

Top Bottom