• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat gets launch trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member
devil-may-cry-peak-of-combat-ganha-trailer-de-lancamento-repleto-de-combos-102366.jpg

Check out the Devil May Cry Peak of Combat launch trailer for the new DMC mobile game, arriving on mobile devices on January 10, 2024.Embark on a new adventure set after the events of Devil May Cry 3 as demon hunter, Dante, in DMC Peak of Combat. Prepare to hunt terrifying monsters and search for Dante's twin brother Vergil in this new instalment. Watch the action-packed trailer featuring some Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat gameplay and get a peek at what to expect.Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat will be available on Android via the Google Play Store and iOS via the App Store.​

Astral Dog

These kinds of projects are interesting

I guess many fans are going to trash/ignore this one, but there are mostly harmless outsourced mobile spin offs ,on one hand it doesn't look like much but sometimes they provide a few cool cutscenes,pieces of music or whatever, like the pachislot Devil May Cry 4 thing,or the Live Hacker

If there wasn't a Devil May Cry V or an Anime coming out soon,i would be trashing this but the series is doing ok ,i wish it was DMC 6 instead of Dragon's Dogma 2 but at least we know the series is doing well

saintjules

These kinds of projects are interesting

I guess many fans are going to trash/ignore this one, but there are mostly harmless outsourced mobile spin offs ,on one hand it doesn't look like much but sometimes they provide a few cool cutscenes,pieces of music or whatever, like the pachislot Devil May Cry 4 thing,or the Live Hacker

If there wasn't a Devil May Cry V or an Anime coming out soon,i would be trashing this but the series is doing ok ,i wish it was DMC 6 instead of Dragon's Dogma 2 but at least we know the series is doing well

I was saying in the other thread, I am trying to understand where the devs think I am going to play this on a mobile device when I spent a majority of my time playing the series on Console.

Games like this should be multi-platform in the least so you don't alienate fans that don't play mobile games.

Last edited:

drotahorror

Can't wait to play DMC at 15fps. They really coulnd't get this performing better for a trailer?

Last edited:

Astral Dog

I was saying in the other thread, I am trying to understand where the devs think I am going to play this on a mobile device when I spent a majority of my time playing the series on Console.

Games like this should be multi-platform in the least so you don't alienate fans that don't play mobile games.
well, i guess this 'game' would be directed more at a casual audience,it was not designed for console like the main series

Like Kingdom Hearts or FFVII spinnoff
don't have console versions,they are smaller proyects designed for phones, maybe to bring that audience to the big games on console

Aparently there is a big enough market to justify it

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Tried it a bit and it actually runs much better that I thought on my mid range phone.
Controls pretty much identically to Honkai Impact, even with QTE stuff, so if you're familiar with that it should be easy to jump in, heck most of it feels like honkai, the gacha system, the login system, the equipment.

Here’s a 60fps video of the game, not running on a potato mobile, that shows of combos, skills, and ultimates of each character:

Top Bottom