• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony State of Play (25th Feb - 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm UK)

State of Play rate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bender

What time is it?
Western Devs going melee combat...
C2iu.gif

Andodalf

Banned
“We have a product for those people, it’s called the Xbox 360”
“Sense of pride and accomplishment”
“Don’t you guys have phones”
“We believe in generations”

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Still absolutely fucking gorgeous. Please be good.

August 24 is waaaay later than I anticipated, but whatever. At least they're giving us a realistic date rather than delaying it later.

Last edited:

leo-j

They literally went from launch 2020 to march to August....... and it’s also a cross platform game w ps4, actually so far everything but returnal has been a ps4 game.

decisions

Somehow Deathloop's marketing is so prevalent I can't remember being more sick of a game before it had come out, but I still have no idea what it really is.

Last edited:

Dthomp

NGL, Deathloop does absolutely nothing for me. Arkane is really overrated in my experiences, and this is gonna bomb hard.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Oddworld isn't free. It's only on PS4 from the sound of it, with a free upgrade to PS5.

Kena looks pretty, but jury's still out on everything else but the graphics. Hopefully its decent.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
How is death loop a next gen only game? These graphics are worse than most current gen games. Where is the rendering budget going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom