• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games Sony PlayStation |OT| All Things PlayStation, No Limits

Kerotan

Oct 31, 2018
Have you done the disney classics collection? That was a quick one as they let you just skip levels (I went back and played as it's 2 great games)
I couldn't bring my self to having those on my trophy list and in fairness I may plat some easy games but I still enjoy them.

Going for the vice city plat next so back to respectability again. I've done the hardest trophies first aka, criminal mastermind rank, 100 packages and level 12 on the paramedic so it should be an enjoyable ride compared to my gta 3 plat experience.

Roronoa Zoro

Oct 17, 2016
Pittsburgh
I couldn't bring my self to having those on my trophy list and in fairness I may plat some easy games but I still enjoy them.

Going for the vice city plat next so back to respectability again. I've done the hardest trophies first aka, criminal mastermind rank, 100 packages and level 12 on the paramedic so it should be an enjoyable ride compared to my gta 3 plat experience.
I have vice city waiting. Probably will wait till after I finish avengers and destroy all humans 2 though

They're actually really fun platformers though and cheap

Last edited:

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
Idk if this is the thread for it, but I scored a gift card from work and went ahead and secured myself a CIB copy of FF7 and RE2 CIB

I can't help it, I'm re-building my PS1 collection one disc at a time here. Overpriced or not. GOAT console.

Tschumi

Jul 4, 2020
Can anyway give me some definitive advice re: playing PS2 with component>hdmi? I don't know if it's my tv (a Japanese Sharp) or if I'm missing something, but it doesn't get recognised.. works when i do composite>hdmi converter, just not component.. what modern TVs work for this? It's there a work around?

Also, can i stop my tv from automatically changing its resolution/zooming unnecessarily while my PS2 is running? If i open the tv menu it stays at the right resolution, looks fantastic v_v but as soon as i close the menu (a giant border around the screen) it becomes a letterbox view, which changes aspect ratio and zoom level seemingly at will... Awful...

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
Idk if this is the thread for it, but I scored a gift card from work and went ahead and secured myself a CIB copy of FF7 and RE2 CIB

I can't help it, I'm re-building my PS1 collection one disc at a time here. Overpriced or not. GOAT console.
Pretty based tbh

I bought a bunch of PSP games last year. I have a hacked PSP and a huge library of ISOs, but I dunno, I like the form factor, UMD is pure SOUL, and the games came with manuals. Plus, they're cheap... for now. Except for Persona 3.

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
Pretty based tbh

I bought a bunch of PSP games last year. I have a hacked PSP and a huge library of ISOs, but I dunno, I like the form factor, UMD is pure SOUL, and the games came with manuals. Plus, they're cheap... for now. Except for Persona 3.
Only psp game I physically still own is Persona 2 CE with the box and everything. I should slap it up on ebay. I hear the smt games are going nuts in price lately

Bryank75

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
Sacred Symbols the last few weeks has been really terrible, Chris seems somehow shill for Xbox in every episode now and Colin is too reserved and kind to just call him out or point out the reality except in maybe 1 out of every 5 cases.

ClaraCraighead

Neo Member
Sep 21, 2020
Santa Clara
Will the original games run on ps4? is ps4 also backwards compatible with ps1 games? ps4 gaming will always be better?

seriously considering selling my ps3 now i feel just as disappointed with ps4 as i did with ps3