• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

sony must bring Godhand to PS5

Dr_Salt

The game was a commercial flop. No one wanted it nor cared about it back at release. It was reviewed poorly. Why would anyone remaster this?

A used copy was virtually free from GameStop when they still sold PS2 games.
It wasn't reviewed poorly. Only morons who gave it a 3/10 were IGN which they later retracted by making several videos stating how amazing this game really is and placing it in their top 100 ps2 games of all time.

Game has amazingly fun combat and there is nothing quite like it.

Last edited:

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
It wasn't reviewed poorly. Only morons who gave it a 3/10 were IGN which they later retracted by making several videos stating how amazing this game really is and placing it in their top 100 ps2 games of all time.

Game has amazingly fun combat and there is nothing quite like it.
yes it all true game so good IGN apoloorgized

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
I would fucking LOVE that but what Sony has to do with this? Its Capcom games, they are the ones needs to bring it back.
yes many people love this they must make a deal

I feel like Godhand fans probably ate paint chips when they were younger.
glue-gluea.gif

killatopak

Baby steps. As much as I would like Godhand to be remastered, there are a couple more Capcom IPs that are well ahead of the line. Dino Crisis, Onimusha, Breath of Fire, Clocktower, Maximo and Haunting Ground are better recieved and have a bigger demand.

Only way I could somehow see Godhand jump the line is if Shinji Mikami somehow returns to Capcom and they give him a favor to do any game he wants. He might as well do a REmake style game with Godhand.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
The game was a commercial flop. No one wanted it nor cared about it back at release. It was reviewed poorly. Why would anyone remaster this?

A used copy was virtually free from GameStop when they still sold PS2 games.
That reminds me of when I saw Rule of Rose for 40 dollars, but I didn't buy it because I didn't have a PS2... I still curse that day.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Already mentioned by others why it won’t, but Sony really has to remaster SOCOM and SOCOM 2 first.

Also, I’m more partial to Mark of Kri 3.

Hrk69

Pure nostalgia nonsense really

Imagine wanting this trash while there are hundreds of better games

Sintoid

So that everyone will skip it waiting for it on gamepass/plus putting the developer in a bad financial situation...

Not bad

Hudo

I think you'd need to ask Capcom. And Capcom would probably say that they don't have the source code for it anymore since it was a Clover Studio production.

Top Bottom