• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Interactive Entertainment/PlayStation Has Now Completed $3.7 Billion Bungie Acquisition!

Wooxsvan

lol oh man, chef's kiss at the timing on this
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
For $3.7 billion they couldve made 18 Horizon FW and TLOU2 caliber games, and still have a $100 million left for hookers and cocaine.

But hey I am sure Bungie making Destiny 2 DLC for every console is a good investment for Playstation.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
For $3.7 billion they couldve made 18 Horizon FW and TLOU2 caliber games, and still have a $100 million left for hookers and cocaine.

But hey I am sure Bungie making Destiny 2 DLC for every console is a good investment for Playstation.

Annual revenue for Bungie last year was almost $500m.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Do you care about profits when talking about Xbox?

At 500 million last year that amounts to 7.1 million copies of a full priced game. Would you be asking how much was the budget for that game?
Actually I dont. But considering how many Sony fans bring up profits of Activision of $2B vs a buyout price of $70B, I'd like to know the same metrics for Bungie.

Kerotan

It's more about buying them so MS didn't inevitably do it.

A.Romero

Of course not. Expert financial analysts have no idea what they are doing.

Top Bottom