• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Are Fools To Bypass E3 2019, Says Michael Pachter.

FranXico

Since you remember his track record so well, why don’t you remind us. Tell us about his wild predictions? And don’t use google.

Just give us the ones on the top of your head.
Here

I used google to give you a link to an article. Because apparently I'm not the only foolish person out there who thinks that he got a lot of predictions wrong. Perhaps you can enlighten us with your wisdom and show us how do these publicly announced predictions (sometimes just based on opinion) actually are intended to represent his work as an analyst.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
PS5 is the reason Sony is skipping E3 this year.

If they do a good PS5 reveal event then nobody will criticize their E3 absence this year.

It is a win win for Sony... an exclusive and bigger reveal event like Apple does with iPhones.

Last edited:

FranXico

No I just figured if you hated him so much you must have a reason.

You don’t.

I’m not here to pretend I’m better then him or judge him for what he got right and what he got wrong..

It was a curiosity and you guys answered it.
Ok, how is the observation that he did get stuff wrong before a judgement on his character? I don't know him as a person and don't hate him.

Lort

Banned
“Sony arent stupid”...

• The ps3 to have dual hdmi out, a bomerang controller and 4D graphics
  • PS4 pro still cant play 4k blue ray
  • Forget to seed the random generator and disable their whole PS3 security stack
  • PSN and Sony internet hack
  • To protect the children from Fortnite cross-play
  • Last years E3 conference

Last edited:

Thiagosc777

PS5 is the reason Sony is skipping E3 this year.

If they do a good PS5 reveal event then nobody will criticize their E3 absence this year.

It is a win win for Sony... an exclusive and bigger reveal event like Apple does with iPhones.

If they were to announce PS5, then they would be at E3 demoing it and games for it.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Sony is going to get banged by Microsoft in the next-gen battle.

Or maybe not :). They managed to do much more than alright in the Xbox 360 generation when they had a perfect storm of competition (Wii and Xbox 360), they cultivate their audience well, they support their platforms, and have not taken their worldwide support for granted over the years.

ethomaz

Banned
If they were to announce PS5, then they would be at E3 demoing it and games for it.
PS5 will be revealed after E3...

And it will be demoing with games at reveal.

PS5 reveal is the solo reason Sony is skipping E3 2019... they will be back in E3 2020.

Last edited:
Top Bottom