• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Software sales: PlayStation crushed Switch in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Hahaha, it's cute nintendo gaf thought they could compete with Sony when it comes to sales.

Friendly reminder to know your place:

31H3eq7.png
flame thrower fire GIF

Sony to Crack 30B next year!?

Last edited:

Tazzu

This is why Nintendo platforms selling well means very little, especially when you consider vast majority of the software sales are first-party.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Sony slide you can find here: https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/archive.html
Nintendo slide here: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/index.html

I mean it is pretty clear by the two pics in the OP.
2 unlabeled screenshots is pretty clear to you? I hope the fuck this isn't they type of reports you feed to your management. The screenshots do not show which is which or which quarters are in calendar year 2020. Also the graphs above it show numbers by month. This is just a bunch of random crap. And source actually requires a fucking link one or more places that have all the numbers and/or graphs not fucking screenshots that you happen to think reside somewhere in the fucking list of releases you linked to. A source means a direct fucking source. Not go digging through Nintendo's shareholder relations page.

Clarissa

Banned
My friend who is a Nintendo fanboy says that in terms of first party software sales, Sony can only dream of hitting the figures that Nintendo first party games hit.

He also says that Jim Ryan will be begging for mercy when the Switch Pro releases.

Clarissa

Banned
Cry more that Nintendo is the most important and best thing that ever happened to gaming and everybody knows it.

Where's the Crash Bandicoot theme park? Oh I forgot, that's not even a Sony IP anymore and Crash is on Nintendo now and he'd get into Smash before PSBAR or whatever the fuck that forgettable copied Nintendo game was called 🤣

How many Nintendo characters went over to Playstation?

That's the exact thing my friend said. He was gushing over videos of Super Nintendo World and he also laughed his ass off and said to the Sony fans in the chat group "SO where's your Super Sony World at lol?"

By the way, my friend advises all of you to get vaccinated asap so you can go to Japan and visit Super Nintendo World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom