• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven (7) games already confirmed heading to Gamepass in October

pasterpl

Another great month ahead of us;

1. Lamplighters League (October 3rd)
  2. Warhammer 40K: Darktide (October 4th)
  3. Forza Motorsport (October 10th)
  4. Cities: Skylines 2 (October 24th)
  5. Mineko's Night Market (October 26th)
  6. Headbangers Rhythm Royale (October 31st)
  7. Jusant (October 31st)

The Lamplighters League (October 3rd)​

Sneak, steal, and shoot your way through a world of pulp adventure in The Lamplighters League! Globetrot across a variety of exciting locales around the world and outwit your enemies in strategic turn-based combat - and, if you play your cards right, you might just save the world.

Warhammer 40K: Darktide (October 4th)​

Take back the city of Tertium from hordes of bloodthirsty foes in this intense and brutal action shooter. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is the new co-op focused experience from the award-winning team behind the Vermintide series. As Tertium falls, Rejects Will Rise.

Forza Motorsport (October 10th)​

Out-build the competition in the all-new career. Race your friends in multiplayer. Compete in 500+ cars on world-famous tracks with cutting edge AI and advanced physics.

Cities: Skylines 2 (October 24th)​

Raise a city from the ground up and transform it into a thriving metropolis with the most realistic city builder ever. Push your creativity and problem-solving to build on a scale you've never experienced. With deep simulation and a living economy, this is world-building without limits.

Mineko's Night Market (October 26th)​

Mineko’s Night Market is a narrative-driven, social simulation adventure game that celebrates Japanese culture and invites players to craft whimsical items, eat delicious snacks, and ultimately enjoy all the cats.

Headbangers Rhythm Royale (October 31st)​

Get ready to soar into Headbangers: Rhythm Royale, a Musical Battle Royale packed with melodic mini games causing mayhem! Play as a Pigeon and battle against 29 Pigeon-players across four increasingly tense rounds which test your knowledge, rhythm, reflexes and most importantly… your ability to rap!

Jusant (October 31st)​

Enjoy meditative vibes in Jusant, an action-puzzle climbing game. Scale an immeasurably tall tower and ascend to new heights alongside your watery companion. Master your climbing tools, find your way up through diverse biomes, and piece together the tower’s past.

Before October rolls around, don't forget that September still has some major titles to come for Xbox Game Pass! Cocoon, Lies of P, Party Animals and Payday 3 all launch as day one additions next week, and that's still not the entire selection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
giphy.gif

Ooopsss

wrong Seven xD

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wasnt Warhammer already in gamepass? I guess only on PC. Hopefully it has crossplay.

Not interested in anything else here as I'm not into forza.

Yes, it launched on PC game pass, the console version was delayed. This is basically the console release date now with it also coming on console GP day 1.

winjer

Gold Member
Darktide had a ton of potential to become one of the best games of 2020.
But optimization was terrible. Had many bugs at launch. And a focus on microtransactions.
I tried it again a month ago, but it still ran like crap on PC.

are there any games left coming in september? if there is can someone share where this info is kept?

im new to games pass

Last edited:

gothmog

Gold Member
Wasnt Warhammer already in gamepass? I guess only on PC. Hopefully it has crossplay.

Not interested in anything else here as I'm not into forza.
The response to the PC version had them stepping back for the last year and revamping it. The new version I believe launches on console and PC at the same time. I loved the game at launch but got bored of it quickly. Hopefully this makes it a better experience.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Damn good lineup. Wish they would improve the PC launcher. Id resub in a second. I’ll just buy Forza on Steam I guess.

Darsxx82

are there any games left coming in september? if there is can someone share where this info is kept?

im new to games pass
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an announcement of some surprise at the Tokyo Games Show

PS. Best Deal in Gaming™.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an announcement of some surprise at the Tokyo Games Show

PS. Best Deal in Gaming™.

It's almost guaranteed, they said as much in their official news blurb about their attendance at the event.

Players can expect to hear progress updates from Xbox and Bethesda Softworks and see a creatively diverse collection of games from creators predominantly located in Japan and across Asia. We’ll also share exciting new games coming to Xbox Game Pass, which continues to grow with great content from teams all around Asia.

Bridges

The frustrating reality of Game Pass now is that whenever I see a drop of a bunch of great games, I know I will not be able to play them all before some of them start leaving the service.

I've had Fuga Melodies of Steel installed since it dropped and now it's gone. I had Dragon Quest on the hard drive for literal years and they finally took it away from me. This month and next month are incredible but with Starfield still here, how will I manage to get to these? Plus I still have Sea of Stars.

The last couple years that lacked more than a handful of truly amazing new releases was so much better for the backlog. You never know what you got til it's gone

Mister Wolf

I wish Fat Shark would make a single player first person game in the Warhammer 40K or Warhammer Fantasy universe. Their in house engine produces nice visuals.

Last edited:

Havoc2049

The Lamplighter's League looks like it could be great. Forza will most likely be great. Darktide looks like it has potential as well. Too many games and not enough time.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Lamplighters League looks like my kind of game, but I already have other titles so it's gonna have to wait.

I'm definitely playing (and potentially buying a copy of) Forza.

Top Bottom