• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serious Sam 4 trailer goes live tomorrow (Wednesday, May 20th) at 10 am PST

Trailer:

Hell Yeah.

giphy.gif

THE FOLLOWING ARE SCREENS, CLIPS, AND NEWS THAT ALL POPPED UP AT ONCE AFTER THE TRAILER PREMIERED THIS MORNING

-----------------------

Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass coming August 2020, $39.99 On Steam, also coming to Stadia

---------------

Screenshots

EYeflxMU8AE19vw

EYeflxPUMAA0vTL

EYeflxPU8AAf7xj

EYeflxOUEAADMF7

-------------------

Gameplay features videos pouring in

------------------------------

Stadia is the timed console exclusive for Serious Sam 4, won't Playstation or Xbox until 2021

Last edited:

Stadia is the timed console exclusive for Serious Sam 4, won't Playstation or Xbox until 2021

As for what Serious Sam fans can expect from the series' fourth outing (which appears to have lost its previously announced Planet Badass subtitle somewhere along the way), it sounds very much like more of the same, albeit with an emphasis on the more.

Returning enemies - including the likes of the Headless Kamikaze, Beheaded Rocketeer, Kleer, Scrapjack, and Werebull - are joined by new alien invaders, such as the Processed and Belcher - and Croteam promises "battlefields teeming with thousands of enemies", courtesy of its new Legion system, which gets a slightly intimidating airing in the video below.

Hopefully the "thousands of enemies" on a battlefield claim is legit

J3nga

Damn.....harshin' on my baby
It is what it is, I like shooters like that, but I think i'll skip this as I've skipped SS3.

It's a weird critique, too because the franchise has never been AAA.

But the price is $40, last time I checked it's 2/3 of a full price. Not a fan of "our game is AA, not AAA, but we'll charge close to full price" typo of excuse.

Last edited:
It is what it is, I like shooters like that, but I think i'll skip this as I've skipped SS3.

But the price is $40, last time I checked it's 2/3 of a full price. Not a fan of "our game is AA, not AAA, but we'll charge close to full price" typo of excuse.

If AAA = 60 then AA = 40 and A = 20... kinda basic math

Top Bottom