• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2020 - Announce Trailer (Out on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Stadia July 10 2020)

Bullet Club

Be the 11th team in our biggest F1® game yet. Introducing F1® 2020. Coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia July 10 2020.

My Team. Split-screen. Choose from three career lengths. Race the new circuits Hanoi and Zandvoort. More customisable settings to get you up to speed, without taking the challenge away for those that want it.

But that’s not all. Buy the Michael Schumacher Deluxe Edition and get to drive as the legend himself in four of his most iconic cars, with early access to get you ahead of your rivals. Or buy the Seventy Edition and get a set of exclusive in-game items to help celebrate the Seventieth Anniversary of Formula 1® this season (this content is also included in the Deluxe Schumacher Edition).

Saber

Gold Member
I know this comment might sound a bit negative, but I'm not sure a game that requires precise turns will do well on stadia.

Anyway, I appreciate the splitscreen. Its rare to see this type of treatment.

Last edited:

GHG

Will it also simulate the races being cancelled due to COVID-19?

At this rate they will only need two tracks in the game.

xrnzaaas

Will it also simulate the races being cancelled due to COVID-19?

At this rate they will only need two tracks in the game.
It's gonna be a shitshow if seasons 2020 & 2021 are going to be merged somehow (similar to WEC's super season).

Last edited:

Neo_game

Ummm. Not sure if they realised, F1 is cancelled in 2020. Unless a miracle happens and a few races towards the end of the year go ahead. But hardly a season.

Maybe the game is about building breathing apparatus.

You are reporting fake news. They are looking to get 16races last time I heard. I think they need 8 races minimum

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I don't get why Codemasters don't do VR support for all their games as they've done it for DiRT Rally 1 & 2. Lots of VR simmers appreciate it and more will in the future. How cool would it have been if the virtual races F1 is doing to make up for cancelled events were in VR? Even iRacing and Live for Speed etc. got VR support.

Edit: look @ them lovely mirrors!

Last edited:

xPikYx

if you have a pc F1 2019 is on sale for 10£, I bought it myself few days ago, a very good game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

JimiNutz

Banned
Sounds awesome.
I'm gonna pick it up for sure but am playing Wipeout Omega Collection at the moment and have Ghost of Tsushima coming next week so this purchase may slip to August.

StonedRider

I don't get why Codemasters don't do VR support for all their games as they've done it for DiRT Rally 1 & 2. Lots of VR simmers appreciate it and more will in the future. How cool would it have been if the virtual races F1 is doing to make up for cancelled events were in VR? Even iRacing and Live for Speed etc. got VR support.

Edit: look @ them lovely mirrors!

Exactly! VR is the best thing happened to racing sims this gen. This is a new level of realistic driving experience nobody could even imagine 10 years ago. I'm disappointed F1 series doesn't move towards VR yet.

GHG

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5f02f12bd1da2c00067e304b/960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Is this halo around the cockpit in every car when viewing from on the driver seat?

In real life?

Yes, very much so but because of how our eyes work they learn to tune it out very quickly. That's difficult to do when looking at a screen but in VR it's more of a similar experience to what it's supposed to be like in real life.

He's driving an all black mercedes for BLM or some such nonesense. Hitler was also famous for riding in an all black mercedes.

Honestly some of you post the dumbest shit.

Make your ignorance more obvious.

Last edited:

AntsaK2

Neo Member
In real life?

Yes, very much so but because of how our eyes work they learn to tune it out very quickly. That's difficult to do when looking at a screen but in VR it's more of a similar experience to what it's supposed to be like in real life.

Heh, so it is just like with your nose.

But I actually meant in the game. Can it be disabled there?

GHG

So powerful, so brave.

Meanwhile you'll have to suffer through the rest of the 2020 season as they continue to use the black livery.

Hope you have the capability to think up more false equivalences to try and make yourself feel better.

Top Bottom