• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Shodown |OT| Buddhists Too Much Damage!

Pejo

So this released on EGS on June 11th, almost 5 months left until we see it on Steam then I guess. What a long fucking wait I've had just to play this.

MiguelItUp

So this released on EGS on June 11th, almost 5 months left until we see it on Steam then I guess. What a long fucking wait I've had just to play this.
You and I both dude, lol. It's been excruciating too. I've wanted a new SamSho for what feels like F O R E V E R. Finally drops and I refuse to get it on EGS or console. I've been eagerly waiting the Steam confirmation just to make it feel THAT much more real.

kunonabi

Why does she look like a sexy twitch streamer? in this timeline isn't she supposed to be younger than in Samurai showdown 3 where she was like 7 or 8.

Based SNK
Maybe they'll pull a Smallville and it's her older sister whose middle name was Cham Cham that dies a tragic death and the boomerang gets passed on to the Cham Cham that actually matters in SS2.

Whatever, characters don't matter until they fix the netcode and balance issues.

Top Bottom