• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sakurai × Terry Bogard Wednesday 5am PST

iconmaster

Banned

45 minutes!

Post your guesses. Will we see Rising Tackle? Will Terry have his Garou jacket as a costume option? How much hat throwing will there be?

069ecbe562f9d1bcae4f4a4c0d653278d949addc_hq.gif

ExpandKong

Banned
So we’ll see the last fighter for fighter pass 1, and I’m guessing fighter pass 2 will officially go on sale with some mii fighter outfits as incentive to buy now.

Also Terry Bogard.

iconmaster

Banned
Feels so far away. Easily the most excited I've been for a new smash character since Simon.

I’ve been watching Maximilian play through Terry’s games in the lead-up to this and it’s got me pretty excited, whereas I knew almost nothing SNK before.

MisterHero

It's funny, I think I've played most SNK fighters EXCEPT Fatal Fury.

Did Fatal Fury have the foreground/background jumping?

kunonabi

Terry turned out pretty much like i expected although I didnt see the dodge attack and extra B special coming. I also figured Buster Wolf would be final smash only.

No mention of crouch walk is kind of disappointing though.

Also, goddamn at the 50 music tracks.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
sure would be nice if we had X or Zero playable in Smash... they were in fighting games, they count right?
Good another one with some common sense when it comes to adding the next Capcom character. It only makes sense to add Zero next considering how many Capcom games he would represent.

DonF

Terry released and we have cero info on the next fighter, right? any leaks?

When do you think that the next fighter will be announced? The game awards again?

I can't believe that nintendo even announced that there is going to be another fighter pass, yet we don't have the final character of this pass.

garballax

Terry released and we have cero info on the next fighter, right? any leaks?

When do you think that the next fighter will be announced? The game awards again?

I can't believe that nintendo even announced that there is going to be another fighter pass, yet we don't have the final character of this pass.
as always, take this with a heaping pile of salt. the current rumor is:
doom guy! based on this alleged leak. if this turns out to be right, then TGAs would be a likely place for this character to be announced.

since Splatoon 2's new content has ceased production (with the exception of some minor patches), Smash was a no-brainer to be the next Nintendo live service game. except this time they're making significantly more money. smash has a wide appeal and massive community, Nintendo might as well get the hype train rolling early for a new fighter pass imo. if your wished for character doesn't make it in, hey there's still hope. Nintendo wants you to keep playing Smash lol.

Fuz

Banned
It was never gonna be her. For one Terry is far more "known". If SNK had a second rep it would be Athena, Kula or Leona.
Ok for Athena, but Kula or Leona? Just because you're a fan doesn't mean they're that rapresentative. Kyo would be more likely, or even Iori.

Tiamat2san

The love for the source material is impressive.
Sakurai needs to check the next kof and street fighter to control the quality.
Once he says it’s good they can releases the games.

DonF

as always, take this with a heaping pile of salt. the current rumor is:
doom guy! based on this alleged leak. if this turns out to be right, then TGAs would be a likely place for this character to be announced.

since Splatoon 2's new content has ceased production (with the exception of some minor patches), Smash was a no-brainer to be the next Nintendo live service game. except this time they're making significantly more money. smash has a wide appeal and massive community, Nintendo might as well get the hype train rolling early for a new fighter pass imo. if your wished for character doesn't make it in, hey there's still hope. Nintendo wants you to keep playing Smash lol.
Doom eternal delayed to coincide with smash's doomguy appearance ? /s

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Ok for Athena, but Kula or Leona? Just because you're a fan doesn't mean they're that rapresentative. Kyo would be more likely, or even Iori.
Kula is far more popular and so is Leona (in Japan) I think. Hell Kyo is more popular than Iori if you aren't a girl.

Top Bottom