• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sackboy A Big Adventure Launches on PC October 27

Kilau

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

ACESHIGH

Banned
Really? Out of the many games Sony can choose from their backcatalog they go with this one?

Id rather have infamous second son, Ratchet and Clank 2016 or SoTC remake. Hell even some PS3 PS2 HD collections would be great like (ICO + SOCT) or the God of War origin collection

At least is one more game to cross out from their exclusive catalog. Eventually they will run out of games and will have to port Bloodborne

Last edited:
Really? Out of the many games Sony can choose from their backcatalog they go with this one?

Id rather have infamous second son, Ratchet and Clank 2016 or SoTC remake. Hell even some PS3 PS2 HD collections would be great like (ICO + SOCT) or the God of War origin collection

At least is one more game to cross out from their exclusive catalog. Eventually they will run out of games and will have to port Bloodborne

jim-ryan-laughing.gif

ACESHIGH

Banned
Returnal has to be this year too. Seems like both ports have been done for a while. This will flop btw.

Yep. Too many games releasing in a small timeframe (Miles Morales - 2 uncharted games and now Sackboy). Besides Sony games have ridiculous pricing on Steam.

I guess this game bombed and they need to sell more units no matter what.

pqueue

Man, Sony is just pouring games onto PC. Seems almost overload for a single year.
so far this year I have bought:
Days Gone
Horizon Zero Dawn
Spider-Man
God of War

have Uncharted collection preordered with CDKEYS
will buy Miles Morales

Overload? maybe. but assuming Sony gets at least $30/key , they will have made $180 from me they otherwise would not have.

They are happy. I am happy.

This is awesome for PC gamers and a good strategy for Sony. One thing I do believe is TLoU Online (Factions) needs to be the exception and release day one PC with cross play.

This is awesome for PC gamers and a good strategy for Sony. One thing I do believe is TLoU Online (Factions) needs to be the exception and release day one PC with cross play.

I think most of their multiplayer games need to be day one, especially if they aren’t cross gen.

It will be interesting to see where Helldivers 2 ends up, it leaked on the GeForce list so we have to assume its pc/ps5 at least

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
so far this year I have bought:
Days Gone
Horizon Zero Dawn
Spider-Man
God of War

have Uncharted collection preordered with CDKEYS
will buy Miles Morales

Overload? maybe. but assuming Sony gets at least $30/key , they will have made $180 from me they otherwise would not have.

They are happy. I am happy.
Have those, too. I'll be passing on Miles Morales and Uncharted this year. I think Miles Morales is overload since Spider-Man Remastered just launched. I think Returnal would be a little too much this year, as well.

I guess they have a lot to get out of the way with TLOU Remake, GoT, Returnal, and GT8 all needing to launch on PC at some point, probably in 2023. Then in 2024 R&C Rift Apart, TLOU 2, Horizon Forbidden West, and GoW Ragnarok.

teacher-eraser.gif

tommib

I played this a lot with my godson. Couch co-op and through the internet. Great graphics and level design. Also, the soundtrack is god-tier. There’s Chemical Brothers and Bowie and just all-around good taste in the music:

Also, the European Portuguese dubbing was very high-quality. This is something completely exclusive to Sony games and Sony should double down on quality dubbing for as many languages as possible, especially for kids, teen games.

Last edited:

nikos

This game is probably the most fun I've had on my PS5. Not sure I'll double dip immediately, but it's definitely worth playing.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Lmao the salt is real.
Keep it coming Sony! Also I wouldn't be surprised if this is officially announced in a State of Play soon.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I hope it performs well..

But it's just mind boggling that Sony refuses to port Bloodborne to PC and PS5.

mrmeh

Tempted to Buy but Spiderman was buggy as fuck on my 3070ti (No RT without crashes, weird stutter, HDR issue when hooked up to OLED) :( and does not run like it should.

Hoping for some honest reviews that don't focus on what it runs like on a 3090ti....

tommib

Tempted to Buy but Spiderman was buggy as fuck on my 3070ti (No RT without crashes, weird stutter, HDR issue when hooked up to OLED) :( and does not run like it should.

Hoping for some honest reviews that don't focus on what it runs like on a 3090ti....
I hope Sackboy doesn’t have the standard Unreal 4 stuttering we’ve been seeing flagged on PC.

Top Bottom