• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2 |OT| Let's Get All-Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the facebook live first queen ruveal yesterday with Valentia and thought I liked her a bit less than in the trailer (where she looked beautiful). She seemed like a bit of an airhead tbh, like Jocelyn Fox meets Fame.

It seems odd that they only did that with Valentina, did they plan to do a similar interview with all the girls or just one?

kirblar

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/01/rupaul-drag-race-season-9-premiere-date-vh1/

EW can exclusively reveal the Emmy-winning reality competition series’ ninth season will debut to a broader audience Friday, March 24 at 8 p.m. ET on VH1. The network is set to broadcast each of the series’ subsequent episodes for the remainder of the season, marking the first time Drag Race has shifted networks across its eight-year history, having previously aired over 100 episodes on Logo since 2009.

Following their VH1 premiere on Friday, season 9 encore episodes will be shown the following Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on Logo.

I think Logo is in trouble. They're not on any of my Cable company's (Fios) basic plans anymore.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Besides Drag Race what other shows worth watching did Logo have? Never had the channel afterall.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
With Drag Race and Next Top Model VH1 is the channel for the gays. All its missing is Project Runway I think unless they also air that.

Rayis

Zzzzzzz...

Not very dramaish. As Rayis said, very one sided.

Why are they even coming for Trixie? I don't get it?

Supposedly Trixie refused to hug a fan I think? and the WeHo queens started calling her a diva who's too good for hugs.

Delta is known to be a shit-stirrer so I side with Trixie on this one, like Katya has said before in her periscopes, it's unrealistic to expect queens to be perfect and sugary sweet all the time.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
C60qIttVwAAoVaI.jpg

mantidor

Oh my gay heart can't take this

So ready for everybody but Meghan.

Why do the gays hate her? Is it that comment above?

The daughter of my friend is crazy for a lot of pop music including her so I didn't know she was controversial.

I thought Kesha was the one hated :p I'm really bad at this pop music thing.

The daughter of my friend is crazy for a lot of pop music including her so I didn't know she was controversial.

Yeah she said that stupid shit in an interview, and she also features really regressive gender stereotypes in "dear future husband" and said something shitty about it when asked.

Also her music sux 🌝

I just literally don't know her. I've never even heard a Keisha song never mind Megan Trainor. I'm older than Charlie Hides and Chad Michaels put together.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

why would anyone hate kesha?
shes an angel

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kasha and Tempest on unnhhh was crazily similar

It's coz she's not fierce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom