• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2 |OT| Let's Get All-Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
As far as fishiness, paint and polish, I think Valentina is ahead of the game.

Farrah Moan is intriguing to me, mostly for her fetish inspired aesthetic, but her look in MTQ is giving me a Courtney Act vibe... So I'm torn.

I might be crazy, but the most interesting queen to me so far is Charlie Hides. Not front runner material, but her aloofness and subtle shade is resonating with me.

Edit:

Okay, I just googled Charlie Hides and saw some really busted looks. No wonder she was wearing a mask. 😂

Weirdly I'm interested in this mess even more now.

Wilsongt

Gaga is comiiiiiiiiiiiiing

VeLap_s-200x150.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
YASSSSS GAGA
hope she sends Jaymes home
fucking annoying in a 1 minute video, like a low rent Karen from will and grace
not loving anyone yet in MTQhere for nina

Rayis

Slayage at the Super Bowl and slayage on Drag Race, Gaga keeps on giving, unfortunately not the case on the charts.

mantidor

I'm kind of feeling terrible for that first queen to be eliminated not only in the first episode but to Lady Gaga judging of all people, and to what will most likely be a Lady Gaga song.

Ok but which Gaga song. Taking bets now..

It'll probably be Pokerface since the Joanne songs weren't out when this was filmed, but I'd love to see Perfect Illusion or AYO :0

Eggbok

It'll probably be Pokerface since the Joanne songs weren't out when this was filmed, but I'd love to see Perfect Illusion or AYO :0

Hair
Telephone
Marry the Night
Applause

Applause lyric video was done with Queens too.
giphy.gif

Thank god for that!

Would be a disservice to the runway tbh. Imagine them trying to lip sync to AYo or some shit... 😂

mantidor

At least she came back and redeemed herself

You know, thinking about it at least Drag Race tries to give a bone to any queen, including the first eliminated. Ru even goes to lengths to remind people of Porkchop, the very first eliminated queen ever.

We know how shady the producers can be but well, in the realm of reality TV shows we can say this is actually the nicest one? just one thought out there :p

disco

Any ideas on when it will air in March? As someone in the UK this show is bearing the torch of my idea of a progressive US. Looking forward to the Whitehouse Season in 2020.

Eggbok

I was just watching season 8 on hulu, i got to episode 3 then they just took the entire series off of streaming. They're all gone now, even all stars. ;-;

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I was just watching season 8 on hulu, i got to episode 3 then they just took the entire series off of streaming. They're all gone now, even all stars. ;-;
8 and AS are still up on the logo tv app. If you don't have cable you can still watch them for free by selecting the Xfinity login option and then linking a FB or twitter account.

Rayis

I've been watching Nina Bo'Nina's YT videos and I got to say, she's incredibly talented with make-up, which sure, was already obvious from the trailer but this girl can make herself look strikingly similar to anyone she paints as

Her looking like RU!

Her looking like Jeffree Star
WITH WHITE FACE!

Her looking like Jasmine Masters

I hope she made it far in the competition, cuz I'm loving her!

These are my faves so far: Farrah, Shea, Sasha, Valentina, Nina and Kimora.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've been watching Nina Bo'Nina's YT videos and I got to say, she's incredibly talented with make-up, which sure, was already obvious from the trailer but this girl can make herself look strikingly similar to anyone she paints as

Her looking like RU!

Her looking like Jeffree Star
WITH WHITE FACE!

Her looking like Jasmine Masters

I hope she made it far in the competition, cuz I'm loving her!

These are my faves so far: Farrah, Shea, Sasha, Valentina, Nina and Kimora.

Her jasmine masters is on point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom